Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

Has anyone heard of any cross stitch patterns from this movie yet? I've heard that there is one in an Italian cross stitch magazine, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

Ok, I have been searching High and Low for Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty cross stitch patterns with no luck :(

Can I PLEASE ask for some patterns?? I'm trying to get some Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty blankets, pillows, and framed work done for my best friend who is (thankfully) giving birth to her first baby girl, and I am wanting to get her nursery done before her father goes all sports teams!!! :laughing: And naturally, she loves the 2 characters that I can't seem to find anywhere *pout*

any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Flustered in Seattle

I have a couple of Sleeping Beauty patterns I would be happy to send you if you give me your e-mail. One is of the Prince kissing Sleeping Beauty and the other is Aurora walking in the forest and the Prince in the background on his horse.

I am looking for

Barber Shop Quartet and Family Dinner Cross Stitch from Stoney Creek.

Does anyone know where I could find them?

Thanks

I have a couple of Sleeping Beauty patterns I would be happy to send you if you give me your e-mail. One is of the Prince kissing Sleeping Beauty and the other is Aurora walking in the forest and the Prince in the background on his horse.
can't send you a PM or post my email address for another 8 posts hahaha, but i sent you a friend's request :)

Hi everyone

If anyone needs charts, let me know which kinds you are looking for and I'll see if I have them. If so, I could email the charts to you if you wanted.

Hi! would you happen to have the Puppy love from stoney creek? I would love to have it, I'm sending you a PM as well with my email!

Thanks!!

Hi All,

I'm new to this thread and love to cross stitch but I've been having a hard time finding Disney Princess Patterns & Nemo. If anyone can tell me where I can get these from I would greatly appreciate it. She wants me to make her a blanket w/ all the Princesses, Nemo & Tinkerbell. I have a Tinkerbell Blanket pattern that I have done several times for baby blankets.

I saw your post and I am looking for a couple of the stoney creek patterns for disney and wondered if you could help me. I am looking for the babershop quartet, puppy love and mickey and minnie' wedding. Thanks

Hi everyone

Just new here but have been reading your posts. I have hundreds of cross stitch charts (including the stoney creek ones) if anyone would like copies.

Does anyone have the mini patterns from Janlynn? I would like Mickey and Minnie, and any others available. My plan is to make them and put a few on my Fish Extender. I can't PM yet, or post my e-mail. If you have any of those patterns please send them to me at: levinal@ alumni.rose-hulman.edu

They don't sell the kits in the stores near me, I check everywhere I could think of.

I have a book of Disney cross stitch that is out-of-print. It contains: Dumbo and Timothy, Bambi and Friends, Mowgli and Baloo, The Kiss (Sleeping Beauty and her Prince), Just Before Midnight (Cinderella), and Fly with Me (Peter Pan, Tink and Wendy). I have color-scanned them at work and can email them to anyone who wants. Just PM me with your email address! We don't need to trade. :goodvibes

Does anyone have the pattern for either Cinderella's Castle or The Happiest Celebration on Earth. I would love to have copies of these patterns. I have Past, Present & Forever and Tinkerbell Spring Blossoms if anyone wants these. Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a pattern with the entire cast of Toy Story. I have lots to trade if anyone has this pattern.

Hi-- I have several patterns if anyone is interested. I am sorry I don't have photo links though, but would be happy to scan them later if you would like. No need to trade-- I am afraid I can't even keep up with scrapbooking.. so there won't be any crossstitching in my near future!

Here is my list--
From the Disney Home pamphlet by Leisure Arts:
(these are all big ones, some are on 4 8.5 x 11 pages a piece!-- FYI)
Dumbo and Timothy
Bambi (with butterfly, Flower and Thumper)
Mowgli and Baloo
Sleeping Beauty (she is receiving a kiss from her Prince)
Cinderella (losing her slipper)
Peter Pan and Wendy

Disney Classics (this is a UK one from Ebay)
these are smaller designs-- (I have done the Bambi and Dumbo ones and they are really cute!)
Snow White
Mowgli and Baloo
Lady (with no Tramp!)
Bambi
Dumbo
Pinocchio

Walt Disney Christmas in Crossstitch by Paragon (I got this one on Ebay too)
Large Mickey in Santa Suit with JOY printed on top
Smaller (like for ornaments)
Mickey
Minnie
Dumbo (really old looking Dumbo)
Goofy in Santa Hat
Pluto
Pinocchio
Thumper
Chip and Dale
Donald Duck
(I did Mickey and Minnie last year-- both cute and EASY!)

Just let me know.. have a great week-
jennifer

Hello Jennifer,

I'm just starting to do crosstitch and don't have any patterns yet. I am very interested in a pattern from pinocchio, do you think it would be possible for you to mail me a pattern.
Thanks in advance.
I have just found out that it is not possible to send you my e-mail adress just yet in thsi message since I've just subscribed. I hope you will reply through DIS.

Hi everyone

Just new here but have been reading your posts. I have hundreds of cross stitch charts (including the stoney creek ones) if anyone would like copies.

Hello,

I'm just new here and also completely new at crosstitching. Love to get a nice chart of mickey and minnie as well as from pinnocchio, can't send my e-mail yet, earning my ears. Please reply, so it will go faster. Cant' wait to get started.

Mariastwins

Hi I'm new on here and was wondering if anyone could help me. My Mum gave me a cross stitch which she started years ago as I have started doing them and said I would finish it for her however the pattern seems to have gone missing. Its a Winnie the Pooh one and it it D29 Daisies, I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the pattern?
Thanks Shelley

I only have 1 to trade but would love to get some new ones. Want to trade?
Thanks
Jean

Hi everyone

Hi All! I am desperately looking for Mickey and the Fireman... My Husband is about to become Chief of his fire department, and there is nothing I would love to do more than complete that for him as Chief. If anyone is able to share the pattern, I would be more than happy to pay for any cost associated with making the copies of the pattern. Thanks in advance!
Cj :worship:

I'm looking for this directions to Mickey Minnie Wedding so I can make it for my future wife as a wedding gift and was wondering if any one would please share them if they have them. I have tons of floss, and aida fabric and don't want to pay the $60 for a kit when all I need are the directions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

Does anyone have a copy of the Mickey Salutes top half of the chart? My new puppy ate mine, and of course it's the part that I'm still working on!!! I have Puppy Love that I can copy and exchange if need be!! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!