Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

I'm looking for any cross stitch patterns of 101 Dalmations. I'm also looking for patterns from the newer Disney movies - Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo, etc. I have a bunch of the classic patterns and would be very happy to send copies to anyone who wants them.

Thanks for the response. I got your PM, but I only have three posts, so it won't let me respond to you. I have Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinnochio, Dumbo, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi, The three little pigs, Pluto, Micky and Minnie together, Donald Duck, Micky by himeself, Micky as a wizard and a bunch of Winnie the Pooh. I'll be happy to send you whatever you would like. You can reply here, or email me at sherrifoster @ hotmail.com. Just let me know the best way to send them to you and how you want to send yours to me. Thanks very much.

Does anyone out there have any patterns or info on Stitch?
My daughter wants one for Christmas, and I can't find any anywhere.

Also, the last time I looked at Stoney Creek, the Disney kits were not listed. Are they still doing them?

I have a few patterns of Lilo and Stitch, PM me your email and i am happy to email them to you.

I have several Disney pattern books. I am at work right now and the ones that stick out in my head are Donald and Daisy in a row boat, Goofy tangled in Christmas lights, several princess books Bambi, Dumbo, Sorcerer Mickey. Anyone interested I can send copies.

I only have one to swap. It is Walt and Mickey walking towards the castle.
Just let me know.
JEan

I have several Disney pattern books. I am at work right now and the ones that stick out in my head are Donald and Daisy in a row boat, Goofy tangled in Christmas lights, several princess books Bambi, Dumbo, Sorcerer Mickey. Anyone interested I can send copies.

I know it's a little early, but does anyone have any Princess and the Frog cross stitch patterns, or know where I could buy one?

I have the Walt and Mickey one if you would like to trade.
Jean

I am also looking for expending my collection, and i am looking for the Walt and Mickey walking together hand in hand towards cinderella's castle, and chip n dale patterns, i have about 300 patterns from disney most of them from europe, and willing to share.

CastmemberJean - I have a bunch of patterns I would be happy to send you. I don't have enough posts to send a private message. If you want to give me your e-mail address I would be happy to send some patterns.

Good afternoon ladies! I would like to find the pattern for Cinderella's Castle. I have Self Portrait, 35th Anniversary, Puppy Love and Tinker Bell Spring Blossoms if you would like to trade patterns. Thank you!

Good afternoon ladies! I would like to find the pattern for Cinderella's Castle. I have Self Portrait, 35th Anniversary, Puppy Love and Tinker Bell Spring Blossoms if you would like to trade patterns. Thank you!

Unfortunately I don't have the pattern for Cinerella's Castle, although I would love to get it, but I do have Past, Present and 4Ever if you are interested. I would really like the 35th Anniversary pattern. Please just let me know if this is something that you're interested in. Thanks

Originally Posted by zakismom

Unfortunately I don't have the pattern for Cinerella's Castle, although I would love to get it, but I do have Past, Present and 4Ever if you are interested. I would really like the 35th Anniversary pattern. Please just let me know if this is something that you're interested in. Thanks

I have Cinderella (1 of stoney creek and another one), Mickey salutes america, Past presenr and 4ever, Preening pixie, Puppy love, Firemand and mickey, Mistletoe kiss and The castle all from stoney creek.
I would happy to share with you. I am interested in Mickey self portrait and Tinkerbell sping blossom.

Hi everyone

Just new here but have been reading your posts. I have hundreds of cross stitch charts (including the stoney creek ones) if anyone would like copies.

Hi everyone

If anyone needs charts, let me know which kinds you are looking for and I'll see if I have them. If so, I could email the charts to you if you wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter