Any aussie DVC members?

I used that Davids points rental banner to check the price and thats what i came up with. Where should you check??

Work on the points on per night, I think David charges $13 per point, or you can work with your own renter.

You might find GCV is hard to get into unless the renter is booking at the 11 month window.

Work on the points on per night, I think David charges $13 per point, or you can work with your own renter.

You might find GCV is hard to get into unless the renter is booking at the 11 month window.

I got GCV right on the 7 month mark...we are going in low season /feb....but you have to be on the member services site right at the stroke of 7 am i think it is.......

it is possible, just go in the off season if you can

australiankaren said:
I got GCV right on the 7 month mark...we are going in low season /feb....but you have to be on the member services site right at the stroke of 7 am i think it is.......

it is possible, just go in the off season if you can

I hope we can get it in September 2014. My luck I won't get anything :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter