• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Adventures of the 2013 Disney Moms Panel Search

Hi everyone!!

I can hardly the believe it's almost time again!! I have EXTREME butterflies!!

I've made it to Round 2 the past two years and I'm dreaming of a Pixie Dusted experience again this year [hopefully with a little extra this time]!!!!!

I'm so happy to *see* familiar faces here and I'm looking forward to riding the roller coaster again with you all this year!! Hands in the air!!!!!!!

Checking into the waiting room for the 2013 panel search. Hopefully the fourth time is the charm :)

Wishing you pixie dust this year from another Canadian hopeful! :tink: Definitely feels like a waiting room - for expectant Disney Moms :goodvibes

:grouphug: everyone!

Laura

Hi everyone!!

I've made it to Round 2 the past two years and I'm dreaming of a Pixie Dusted experience again this year [hopefully with a little extra this time]!!!!!

I'm so happy to *see* familiar faces here and I'm looking forward to riding the roller coaster again with you all this year!! Hands in the air!!!!!!!

Me too - and round 1 hasn't even started yet!! So glad to see you all again and looking forward to our adventure together! :)

Have a good night - sweet Moms Panel dreams, everyone! :cloud9:

Laura

Hi All!:wave2:

I've decided to go for it! First time applying.

You are welcome to pop click on Princess Savannah's Magical Make A Wish Trip (otherwise known as my current PTR) to get to know more about me and my crew.

Best of luck and pixie dust to everyone!!!pixiedust:

Dear Amber,
Your PTR is so inspiring and your "crew" is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing your amazing story. You're all in my thoughts and prayers!

Sending :grouphug: and wishing you a magical journey in this year's panel adventure!! pixiedust: Since you have "Walt" in your name, you have extra magical powers!!! ::yes::

Hi everyone!!

Hi Jackie! This will be my 3rd year applying. I have never made it to round two, but I remember having butterflies FOR you and Ashley last year. She made the panel, hoping 2013 will be your year... and mine too!:lovestruc :cheer2:

Confession time: I have been reading through last year's threads. It was fun to re-read the reports of everyone in the virtual waiting room. I remember those tricky questions too. I wonder what Laura Spencer and her sparkly crew have in store for us on this year's application. :cheer2:

Ok, so I was just thinking about my most recent trip...the Princess 1/2 with a bunch of my Princess friends. And then I realized, if I don't make it, I will HAVE to take another trip before next August so I can qualify for next year!!! I have uncovered their evil plot ;)

Anne

Ok, so I was just thinking about my most recent trip...the Princess 1/2 with a bunch of my Princess friends. And then I realized, if I don't make it, I will HAVE to take another trip before next August so I can qualify for next year!!! I have uncovered their evil plot ;)

Anne

Hah! This cracked me up :) I was thinking about not applying this year, but after I had such a great time at the Princess Half, it dawned on me that I had re-qualified myself with my trip quota! We'll be going down in November for Wine and Dine, then again for WDW Marathon Weekend AND Tinkerbell Half at Disneyland...so yes, I know what you mean about being totally drawn in!! :hyper:

I'm trying to squeeze a trip in after September So that I can apply again next year if I don't make it this year! My husband took 3 weeks off of work in October and it was supposed to be for him to rest since he has a very physical job but I just caught wind of FL resident discounts for DCL for Oct. my parents are FL residents and for the 5 of us to share a room with a verandah for a 4 night it would be $1693, not bad! My wheels are turning!

Confession time: I have been reading through last year's threads. It was fun to re-read the reports of everyone in the virtual waiting room. I remember those tricky questions too. I wonder what Laura Spencer and her sparkly crew have in store for us on this year's application. :cheer2:

I was wondering that too! The process already seems different this year, with the mystery of "watch this page every day in September"! I'm almost afraid to go to sleep in case I miss something!! :hyper:

I think Laura and her team have a very talented group waiting in the wings this year - I don't know how she'll be able to choose, so we'll just all have to be 2013 Moms Panel members!! :cool1:

I was wondering that too! The process already seems different this year, with the mystery of "watch this page every day in September"! I'm almost afraid to go to sleep in case I miss something!! :hyper:

I think Laura and her team have a very talented group waiting in the wings this year - I don't know how she'll be able to choose, so we'll just all have to be 2013 Moms Panel members!! :cool1:

Hehe, TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP! :) In so many ways!!:bitelip:

Hehe, TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP! :) In so many ways!!:bitelip:

So true!!! I have to admit I got very emotionally involved last year and promised myself not to do that again. It's hard not to though! ::yes:: I think with anything Disney, emotions always run a little high (especially the older I get :rotfl2:)

I am getting pretty excited. Its like an annual ritual for me at this point. I think the only year I missed applying was the first.

The only thing getting my mind off the MP selection is finalizing the details for my girls-only Food & Wine weekend... now I need to think of a gift for the girls. I was thinking of putting together special lanyards & ordering the "Minnie & Daisy bff" trading pin ~OR~ I could order a customized Disney Tervis Tumbler. At least with the tumbler, we'd use them more often.

What do you think? :cool1:

Good morning everyone!

I saw that Laura tweeted that she was on her way to L.A. to "meet with her Disneyland Peeps". Perhaps a west coast Moms Panel Pow Wow for 2013 search strategy??? :cool1:

I think things are heating up!!

:grouphug: to all - have a great day!

Laura

Good morning everyone!

I saw that Laura tweeted that she was on her way to L.A. to "meet with her Disneyland Peeps". Perhaps a west coast Moms Panel Pow Wow for 2013 search strategy??? :cool1:

I think things are heating up!!

:grouphug: to all - have a great day!

Laura

Ooooo.... I love all the intrigue. I'd love to be a fly on the wall that day! :cheer2:

Ooooo.... I love all the intrigue. I'd love to be a fly on the wall that day! :cheer2:

Me too!! Perhaps next year at this time we'll actually be there ourselves!!!pixiedust:

Walt Disney said "if you can dream it, you can do it", so let's all dream it!!

:grouphug: to all,

Laura

Good morning all my fellow "We are anxiously awaiting the day we can apply for the Disney Mom's Panel" Disers! I'm trying to keep my mind busy by planning our 18th trip to WDW which will include my 79 year old mother, our daughter and her husband, our 15 year old son and my husband and myself. Three generations going to Walt Disney World together! You may have noticed my 2012 trip report name.....yeah, there's no telling what kind of hijinks we may get into in May, 2013. :p

mickeystoontown said:
Good morning all my fellow "We are anxiously awaiting the day we can apply for the Disney Mom's Panel" Disers! I'm trying to keep my mind busy by planning our 18th trip to WDW which will include my 79 year old mother, our daughter and her husband, our 15 year old son and my husband and myself. Three generations going to Walt Disney World together! You may have noticed my 2012 trip report name.....yeah, there's no telling what kind of hijinks we may get into in May, 2013. :p

We too have 3 generations going! We are taking my MIL, who has never been before, my parents are meeting us, my youngest will be experiencing his first time as well, and I will be 23 weeks pregnant! Should indeed be a fun and exciting trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter