Amanda & Eric 03/03/10- WP/WHP/Sago Cay Centerpiece Ideas!

Ok...you do not need to lose 15 pounds to look amazing in that dress. It is absolutely beautiful on you. Even better on the computer screen than the camera phone and now I want to see it in person!

I see what you mean about yellow being weird with Ivory although I still love the yellow. I don't know if it would really be as weird as you think. It is hard to say. I think it depends on if you pick a very subtle pastel yellow or more of a brighter yellow (like one of those bouquets you posted a while ago).

So...very very weird thing! I am editing a wedding right now and the bride has the exact same dress as the one you loved at David's. I am going to post a picture in a second...I knew I saw it somewhere!!!

I like them both, but the second one more so. That's a great find! And you do not need to lose 15 lbs.

Oh Mandy! You look beautiful in both dresses! :goodvibes

Dress shopping must be so much fun! My mom and I go into David's Bridal all the time to look at gowns for fun, lol
Thanks!

I like them both, but the second one more so. That's a great find! And you do not need to lose 15 lbs.

Thank you... I love the second one best too!
Ok...you do not need to lose 15 pounds to look amazing in that dress. It is absolutely beautiful on you. Even better on the computer screen than the camera phone and now I want to see it in person!

I see what you mean about yellow being weird with Ivory although I still love the yellow. I don't know if it would really be as weird as you think. It is hard to say. I think it depends on if you pick a very subtle pastel yellow or more of a brighter yellow (like one of those bouquets you posted a while ago).

So...very very weird thing! I am editing a wedding right now and the bride has the exact same dress as the one you loved at David's. I am going to post a picture in a second...I knew I saw it somewhere!!!

Ya I am really torn about the yellow...Eric said he likes just green and pink too...Wait till you see the flowers we bought today, in person I mean. They are so pretty!

I forgot to post this the other day...My mom was looking for some addornments for her dress and we found this!

cake_topper_rhinestone_4067.jpg

Ya I am really torn about the yellow...Eric said he likes just green and pink too...Wait till you see the flowers we bought today, in person I mean. They are so pretty!

Ok so here are some photos from that wedding. Funny thing is she has the same dress and her colors are pink, green and yellow!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jazzylolo/sets/72157617065716768/

Ok crazy question about the flowers you bought today. Are you using fake flowers for the bouquets?

Wow...she looks amazing in that dress!!! Lol, I may have to rethink it now:lmao:

I am thinking about doing silk flowers...there are way less expensive and I don't have to worry about what's in season! So far I have no yellow in the bouquets I bought though.

I can't believe how amazing she looks in that dress!

Wow...she looks amazing in that dress!!! Lol, I may have to rethink it now:lmao:

I am thinking about doing silk flowers...there are way less expensive and I don't have to worry about what's in season! So far I have no yellow in the bouquets I bought though.

I can't believe how amazing she looks in that dress!

Yeah she is gorgeous in that dress. But so are you so don't be silly! I didn't put them up there so you could think you look bad in it...because you don't! I thought it was really weird that she has the same dress and color scheme. I knew I had seen that dress somewhere before!! It is an amazing dress and you totally pull it off. I think it looks good with a curvy body because of the drop waistline.

I never thought of silk flowers as an option but they could be pretty. I need to see them in person to really believe it though! Friday night before we go out I need to come over and see them:) Even if you pick real flowers though it shouldn't be too expensive since you won't have 15 bridesmaids!! (Still cracks me up!!:lmao:)

Mandy - Can you use Randy? I thought DFTW made you use their photographer in the parks and Attic?

and just a heads up..I think your floral might be included in your package. I know ours were but it seems like I have read in Melissa's report that she used an outside florist but still had to use Disney to meet her minimum

I would also suggest using Disney for floral. You have to meet the $15,000.00 minimum so you should have no problems with floral costs. Disney is great at sticking to your budget. Of course it depends on what you are thinking of getting (characters, etc). Disney did a wonderful job with our floral. Also, I see you like hydrangeas. They are in season in the winter there. I had lots of hydrangeas! It would also help you with having to bring things down to Florida. :goodvibes

Mandy - Can you use Randy? I thought DFTW made you use their photographer in the parks and Attic?

and just a heads up..I think your floral might be included in your package. I know ours were but it seems like I have read in Melissa's report that she used an outside florist but still had to use Disney to meet her minimum

Our plan is to use Randy for before and after the ceremony. He will come take pre-wedding pics and then after the ceremony some on the Boardwalk and at the reception. We are going to book Disney Photography for 3 hours (their minimum)

As far as flowers, my only plan was to bring my bouquet and MoH bouquet...we will use Disney for everything else.

I would also suggest using Disney for floral. You have to meet the $15,000.00 minimum so you should have no problems with floral costs. Disney is great at sticking to your budget. Of course it depends on what you are thinking of getting (characters, etc). Disney did a wonderful job with our floral. Also, I see you like hydrangeas. They are in season in the winter there. I had lots of hydrangeas! It would also help you with having to bring things down to Florida. :goodvibes

It's only a $12,000 minimum (I think...and hope!!) We aren't sure yet, but I figured it would open up more of the budget for flowers for the reception and such.

Oh I don't know why I thought it was $15,000.00. Maybe that's the weekend minimum. I can see doing your bouquet and your MOH's bouquet in silk than using Disney for the rest. At least you can keep your bouquet and not have to deal with stupid Keepsake Floral! :lmao: Sounds like a good plan then! :thumbsup2

Wow that dress is made for you. It is stunning on, but I agree the picture of the model wearing it does the dress no justice, it looks baggy on her or something... The way it fits you is perfect, you do not need to lose any weight at all. So, is it "the one"?

Oh and the cake topper is very cool, I have never seen anything like it before. It sort of reminds me of Cinderellas carriage for some reason (maybe the shape and the floral work) so pretty!:goodvibes

Oh I don't know why I thought it was $15,000.00. Maybe that's the weekend minimum. I can see doing your bouquet and your MOH's bouquet in silk than using Disney for the rest. At least you can keep your bouquet and not have to deal with stupid Keepsake Floral! :lmao: Sounds like a good plan then! :thumbsup2

Lol you kinda freaked me out...Df would have fainted if I told him the minimum was $15,000!!! I think that is for Fri/Sat! And you are right about getting to keep my bouquet...but you made me think of something else.

My mom has this wonderful little leaded glass box that her dried bouquet sits in. I have always wanted one...but if I do silk then I can't.:sad1:

Wow that dress is made for you. It is stunning on, but I agree the picture of the model wearing it does the dress no justice, it looks baggy on her or something... The way it fits you is perfect, you do not need to lose any weight at all. So, is it "the one"?

Oh and the cake topper is very cool, I have never seen anything like it before. It sort of reminds me of Cinderellas carriage for some reason (maybe the shape and the floral work) so pretty!:goodvibes

Thank you!! I want to try some more on, but I really did love it. It just felt right:lovestruc

Thank you!! I want to try some more on, but I really did love it. It just felt right:lovestruc

Aww thats awesome! If you felt right in it then you can check that off the list:thumbsup2 Glad you found it, and you should def try some more on, and at least you will have the dress you love to compare them too:goodvibes. When is the next dress shopping trip?

Aww thats awesome! If you felt right in it then you can check that off the list:thumbsup2 Glad you found it, and you should def try some more on, and at least you will have the dress you love to compare them too:goodvibes. When is the next dress shopping trip?

Not sure...my mom just asked me if I wanted to wait a while or make an appointment somewhere else.

This is the comb I want to wear with it!
s09_7521_ivory.jpg

That comb is beautiful. What kind of veil are you thinking of wearing? Birdcage veil?

Thanks for compliment on the pic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter