Advance Booking on Cruise

Joe & Joanne

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi:wave:
Was wondering if anyone knows how soon (once onboard) you will be able to find out what would be available to book in advance? It seems from past posts, that these cruise offers, if booked on board offer substantial savings over what you could get from a TA. On another note, does anyone prefer a 7 day cruise during the last two weeks of October or first two weeks in November and why?

Hi Joe & Joanne! The onboard booking offer will be covered in a special sheet that is left in your stateroom during your cruise, along with information on when a representative is available to take care of your booking for you. :)

We wanted to book our next cruise when we were on the Magic in January. We were told that because of the $99 offer, the on the the ship booking discount is no longer available. There wasn't any rep on board. I had my credit card in hand and my room already picked out. Boy, was I disappointed!

They did discontinue the offer in January because of the $99 cruise offer, but the onboard booking offer should be back in February. :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest