AAA Coupon for Universal Needed - Pls Help

labst60

DIS Veteran
I read over on the Universal board about a blue (??) coupon that came in some AAA renewals - buy one 2 day Universal pass, get one free.

I just got my renewal in the mail, and no coupon - I guess they were sent to random members.

I would REALLY appreciate if someone could send me their coupon if they are not using it - I am more than happy to pay for postage!

Please PM me if you can help!!

Thanks!

Originally posted by labst60
I read over on the Universal board about a blue (??) coupon that came in some AAA renewals - buy one 2 day Universal pass, get one free.

I just got my renewal in the mail, and no coupon - I guess they were sent to random members.

I would REALLY appreciate if someone could send me their coupon if they are not using it - I am more than happy to pay for postage!

Please PM me if you can help!!

Thanks!

Call AAA and see if they will send you one.

It's only for new memberships, not renewals. You could call the Pittsburgh office and talk to Phyllis, if you want to try to get one.

I called Phyllis in Pennsylvania, although I'm in Kentucky....

She said the promotion was only good for PA residents who were NEW AAA members...she said Universal approached her branch with the promotion, and it didn't sound likely it would be extended out of the state...

I was involved with the thread on the Universal Board as well, and I cannot find any way to obtain this promotion.

I am sad about it, can you tell?! LOL

Just thought I'd let you all know what I'd found out!

Our AAA sells a buy 2 gets get 1 day free ticket to all members.
That was a special promotion about a year ago that they made into a permanent ticket.

We're in Northeastern PA so we might not have the same DSM.

I checked with the staff in charge of the ticket sales but she said that she didn't know anything about the buy a 2 day ticket get one free.

By the way, those tickets buy 2 days get the 3rd free is available all year round.

~Princess Dana~

Originally posted by MollyBelle
I called Phyllis in Pennsylvania, although I'm in Kentucky....

She said the promotion was only good for PA residents who were NEW AAA members...she said Universal approached her branch with the promotion, and it didn't sound likely it would be extended out of the state...

I was involved with the thread on the Universal Board as well, and I cannot find any way to obtain this promotion.

I am sad about it, can you tell?! LOL

Just thought I'd let you all know what I'd found out!

Looks like none of the AAA's know what they are talking about at this point. I called the 1-800 number on my card and got someone in St. Louis who sent me a code (I am a new member though). I tried calling my local office who claimed to know nothing about it. By the way, when I called St. Louis, I asked to speak with someone about theme park tickets. She did verify that I was in her club area by requesting my card number.

Tarmand- Did they send you a 12 digit code with numbers and letters? If so, go to www.universalorlando.com/aaa/newmember and put in your membership number and the code. You don't actually need the mailing to get the tickets, just the code. My friend let me use hers, since she wasn't going to use it. I have AAA, but don't need to renew yet. Hope this helps!

I am a member of the St Louis branch and I think I will call them tomorrow. I am a new member of this branch just had my renewal last month but didnt receive a coupon. I have been a member of AAA since 1992 but not of this branch. When I talk to the branches they tell me that each region is independently owned so I would be a new customer to St Louis. So I wonder if I would be eligible. ? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter