A fictional Halloween question….

Stake through the heart, baby.
With the last breath, your spouse says Sorry Dear. I turned you last night as you slept. As you were turned by me, killing me also kills you. I am so sorry. Poof.... You go up to St. Peter and he says sorry, we don't take vampires here. But they do a million flights down.

With the last breath, your spouse says Sorry Dear. I turned you last night as you slept. As you were turned by me, killing me also kills you. I am so sorry. Poof.... You go up to St. Peter and he says sorry, we don't take vampires here. But they do a million flights down.

Well, fact is, that it would still be the right thing to do for the greater good. If one is turned into a monster who would have no choice but to prey upon others then death is the only honorable way out, regardless of where you're going afterward. I might argue that if one was turned into a vampire then their soul left at that time, though lore can vary. Of course, without a soul you may not even want to take the honorable death, but I do hope that Blade or Buffy or Van Helsing or Simon Belmont finds the unholy couple and does what's necessary.

Well, fact is, that it would still be the right thing to do for the greater good. If one is turned into a monster who would have no choice but to prey upon others then death is the only honorable way out, regardless of where you're going afterward. I might argue that if one was turned into a vampire then their soul left at that time, though lore can vary. Of course, without a soul you may not even want to take the honorable death, but I do hope that Blade or Buffy or Van Helsing or Simon Belmont finds the unholy couple and does what's necessary.

Clearly my joke went completely over your head. I had a funny one written for you too but it would be completely wasted.

Most would go to heaven I would think if they were sorry for what they did and were turned not by choice.

Too many unknowns to answer here. Which lore are we going with? I don't want to spend eternity as or with a Nosferatu, but Louis and Lestat? Sign me up! Is feeding on humans actually essential, or can one survive on rats as Louis did for a long time after being turned? What if we only feed on evildoers? And what about the lore that casts vampires as superhuman, and thus their preying on humans as no worse than our eating animals? Do we really have to avoid all sunlight? Lestat flew into the sun and didn't die, and of course there's the sparkly Twilight vampires. Are we incredibly intelligent, brainless shells, or just average.

There are just way too many vampire mythologies for me to answer for certain. So I guess my response would be to ask all these questions and a bunch more, and then decide if it was right for me or not.

If you were a newlywed couple and your spouse revealed that they have been completely honest with you except for just now revealing they are a vampire, how would you react? They also tell you that they truly love you and have no intention to ever harm you. Would you run, give them a chance to explain their story, try to eliminate them yourself, ask to become one, go find a vampire hunter, or some other reaction? Have fun with the thread. 🎃 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♀️🦇
Is he a sparkly vampire like in Twilight?

Since I’m a huge Twilight fan and totally Team Edward I’d say…..change me ❤️

You'd be surprised. They come up from New Orleans, but are usually just passing through on their way to a city with fewer churches.
Nah, haven't you heard? Our vampires are quite comfortable resting in the always-locked attic of the Old Ursulines Convent. The attic can only be unlocked under orders from the Vatican, or so the vampire tour guides tell us....it's actually a pretty interesting story, both the legend and the truth behind it.

https://ghostcitytours.com/new-orleans/ghost-stories/truth-casket-girls/

For those who would become one, if you had human descendants, would you reveal yourself to them or have them believe you died from natural causes years before?

So they come for the honky-tonks? :scratchin
Of course. Drunk people at the club tend to let down their guard, making them easy targets. And vampires come from a variety of backgrounds, surely some of them are into country music...which is the one genre not well represented here ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter