A fictional Halloween question….

I would watch from a distance…from my castle overlooking the ancestral home….but do I watch with binoculars? No. Vamp Vision!

I write my brats handwritten notes, tucked secretly in pastries: “No dating before 30. Sincerely, Not-Your-secret-Vampire-Great-Whatever-Times-Relative.“. They never suspect a thing! It’s a pretty good gig! It’s like interactive streaming drama series, where *I* pull the strings!

One time they ate the whole note with the pastry! Ok, maybe four times! Awkward!
Your 15 times great granddaughter is being cheated on by their stupid boyfriend, what do you do?

Option A: nothing

Option B: take pictures as proof and secretly send them to your descendant so she knows.

Option C: Surprise the cheating boyfriend and his lady friend and show them your fangs to give them the fright of their lives.

Option D: Use your super strength to teach him a lesson after he calls you an old man when you try to politely talk to him.

Option E: Hypnotize him into being a better person and to break up with your descendant.

Option F: Other

Daylight rings exist in most modern folklores. So vampires have evolved with the times. :duck::lmao:

Daylight rings? Feh, bunch of pansies. Lestat flew into the sun over the Gobi Desert way back in 1991, and all he got was a tan. Didn't need no stinking ring ;)

Well, if a vampire saw a doctor, wouldn't they be declared legally dead? Dead people are ineligible for sports last I knew.
Are they though? Do the rules actually state that no dead person can play?

If you were a newlywed couple and your spouse revealed that they have been completely honest with you except for just now revealing they are a vampire, how would you react? They also tell you that they truly love you and have no intention to ever harm you. Would you run, give them a chance to explain their story, try to eliminate them yourself, ask to become one, go find a vampire hunter, or some other reaction? Have fun with the thread. 🎃 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♀️🦇
Lol, well this is an interesting question to think up!!!

I would just keep on living and ask them to tell me their story before making any decisions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter