Delete Thread

You have more self control than I do, because I would have definitely said something to the cab driver. My husband would stop me before I got too far, because he has to reign me in sometimes, but WOW. I think he needs to look for a different line of work!

The Wild Africa Trek looks great!! I'd love to do it sometime. The elephants!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

I find it a little funny that someone in your group was afraid of birds and the ostriches were everywhere! They could sense it! You encountered an awful lot of sassy ostriches on this trip!!

Just found your report and I'm loving it! Y'all are to cute! First off.....Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Sherlock?! I think I might love you! :rotfl2: But no seriously, those shows are awesome. I love me some Sam and Dean.

Your report is so much fun. Y'all did so many things. I love to be able to eat at Shula's one day. I've heard nothing but great things about that place. The Wild Africa Trek looks amazing, minus the lunch, that didn't look all that great, pretty yes, but not good. :rotfl: It must have been so awesome to be that close to all the animals. I can't believe the audacity of that cabbie. You are more patient than I am. I would have had to say something. Can't wait to read more.

I guess Polynesian and Christmas decor just don't go together maybe?? The Frozen display at the Contemporary is kind of cute, we never made it over there in any of our holiday trips to actually see it.
We got a chatty Uber driver on the way back who told us how his daughter went to college for theater lighting, and it worked out for her because she does the lighting for Metallica now.
I love Metallica!!! One of the best bands I've ever seen in concert, which probably dates me :rolleyes1

I guess Polynesian and Christmas decor just don't go together maybe?? The Frozen display at the Contemporary is kind of cute, we never made it over there in any of our holiday trips to actually see it.

I love Metallica!!! One of the best bands I've ever seen in concert, which probably dates me :rolleyes1

I guess not. :sad2:

Not at all! I'm pretty sure they're on tour right now. :thumbsup2

I like your pictures from the Poly! It makes me excited b/c I'm staying there in October, and already obsessing about room location. I'm pretty set on Fiji, but I look at room views on TouringPlans alllll the time.

My only regret for skipping BOG this time around is missing out on seeing it decorated!

I'm sorry Josh was feeling bad during MVMCP :worried:

Nick and Judy are the cutest! We met them at California Adventure in June and it was one of the best meets we've ever had. They are so much fun!

I'm sorry you didn't get to do everything you wanted at the party, but that just means there has to be a next time!!

So I got behind. No excuse other than real life. I stopped reading before EMM so I could reply to the three other updates.

What a nasty cab driver. How utterly rude. I am fairly certain I would've gone off on him, but that's bc I go from zero to b*tch quite quickly in situations like that. :rolleyes1

Nice tour! Sorry you were too full for your second meal of the day at Boma....lol. Also for the non-existent service at the wave. Trader Sams....something to out on the adults-only trip list!

Ok, onto EMM!

Last edited:
Lots o' updates! Yay!

It was interesting to read your review of EMM. It's one if only a few that I've read that was negative. I've thought about doing it because my boys love Pooh and PP and I enjoy Mine Train. And they have the breakfast, too. But I haven't convinced myself yet. Right now, it's not even scheduled for when I'm there, so it's a moot point. Besides our extra this trip (besides the 10 ADRs I have scheduled...lol) is the Star Wars dessert party.

Love the Poly photos. I'd love to stay there. It's my MIL's favorite resort and she's taken my SIL and family to Disney and they stayed there (probably several times) but never us. But I digress.

I used to do MVMCP when we went early December. So fun! Though it's so expensive now, I'm not sure I would. Who am I kidding? I'm sure I would try to fit it in the budget, but again, we don't go during that time anymore, so it's a moot point.

Sorry the circumstances didn't work out for Josh or you to stay longer at the party. :( glad you got to experience the snoap, though!

You're almost finished your report, and here I am, just joining in :(

Sounds like overall, you guys had a great trip! I love your view from your room at Animal Kingdom Lodge!

You're almost finished your report, and here I am, just joining in :(

Sounds like overall, you guys had a great trip! I love your view from your room at Animal Kingdom Lodge!
Aw there's still a few more posts coming. And there's lots of time to catch up!

It was a fun trip! I loved the view too.

1. I'm beyond jealous that you met Nick & Judy
2. Leave Storytown and my childhood fairytale walk through houses alone! Nothing wrong with them lol! Next you'll be badmouthing Catskill Game Farm ( which you are most likely too young to remember :P )

OMG I have never noticed the Beasts lack of pants in the stained glass window :rotfl:That's like the one scene in Under the Sea where Ricky points out Ariel looks half naked........I can't believe the Rose Gallery was almost empty when you were there, too!
Love the shot in front of HM where you're standing with your back to the camera wearing the hitchhiking ghosts flannel :thumbsup2
Sorry Josh got a migraine again during MVMCP, you know I know how much they suck. At least it's not as great as MNSSHP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter