Delete Thread

Loved following your TR! I'm sad you didn't meet Olaf - this was a big disappointment for me too. This past trip we didn't get to HS and that was one of the things I felt like I missed out on. Hopefully next time!

I agree about palm trees! The first one I ever saw was on my first ever visit to WDW many years ago. I have such a fondness for them now.

I loved DHS's holiday decorations so much!! They reminded me of childhood Christmases with my grandparents, and all the retro ornaments and decorations they had.

Aww...your pics with Chewie are so cute! I like the last one with Tink, too.

I'm so glad I followed along with you, it was a lot of fun!!

Just finished getting all caught up!

My first time seeing a palm tree was also on a trip to Florida, but it was Miami for me, not Orlando.

It sounds like you two had a really great trip :) Now I need to go get caught up on your dining report, and all of your pre-trip reports!

Nice finish! Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed the report!

And thanks for the hotel comparison. I'll just file all that info away!

As I said in your DR, looking forward to the next one bc you'll be getting that one started about the time that I'll be getting extremely close to going on my trip!

Fly by, time! :)

I love all of your pictures. I too miss taking the pictures outside of Tusker House. Heck, we've been doing Donald's breakfast so long that we remember when they used to host it over in Dino Land.

I can't believe that cab driver. I've got a short temper and probably would have said something. I just can't help it. LOL!!

I had to laugh about Josh not being a morning person. My son usually isn't. Well, we are taking his friend and he is not a morning person and was complaining about it when I told him that we get up really early at Disney. He said that he doesn't get up that early. Chris told him that we would leave him. LOL!!

Oh and in regards to your Photopass complaints. I watch an guy on YouTube that used to be a cast member at Disney. He was talking about this subject in a video that he did. Sometimes they have to hide a logo or something so they might make you move over or get closer. It was pretty interesting because I always wondered why they did that. The best example was in front the Rock N Roller Coaster. The logo on the guitar for Aerosmith is one that they have to not get in the picture.

Oh man I missed so much while I was dealing with the real world! Your trip was awesome!!! That's terrible Josh had a migraine on your last night though. I just had one of those the other day, and omg are they killer. I'm so jealous ya'll stayed at AKL, it's my favorite for sure. The Wild Africa trek looked like a lot of fun, I considered doing it with my dad but we didn't. I'm go happy you guys had a blast, and I can't wait to read your next TR! I'm going to go read your Universal trip at some point this weekend, and I'm sure it was just as epic! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter