8/24 Roll Call!!

Mary Ann, Have fun on the way down.

We have to get up at 0 dark 30 on Saturday morning for our flight so when we meet for drinks I will problably be ready to fall over. Wish I had known about these boards earlier so that I would have known to fly in the night before.

Oh well looking forward to everything anyway.

See you all soon. We are doing our last Walmart run tonight.

Patti

Got a call from Debbie with Disney Concierge service to let me know WE ARE going to have the earlier dining times on our cruise.
So my early seating will be at 5:30pm.
See everyone in least than 2 days.
Mary:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I spoke with Disney also and they confirmed that the NEW seating times would be in effect (5:30p and 7:45p). I am happy since we have late seating. 7:45p is a little easier to deal with than 8:30p!! We are used to eating late anyway but 8:30pm was REALLY late.

I don't think I could do the early seating with the new times though - way too early!

I'm Knee Deep in PACKING MODE now - whoo hoo!!

See you all REAL SOON!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

This is my last check of the Dis Boards before we head on down to Florida!!! Even the 16 hour ride can't get me down now! I am Packed and READY!!! Thanks for the good news about the new dining times. I hope we like them, we are late seating!!!
See you all on Saturday!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Is there anyone out there or has everyone left. I am packing like a maniac and trying to get the kids to bed. We are flying out tomorrow. See you there.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :p

I'm shutting the pc down now for the last time, we're flying out at 7:20 am. Have fun, everyone!

Hi Karen,

I'm still out here, unfortunately we are not flying out until tomorrow morning. At least there are no more days left just hours.

Have a safe trip, see you tomorrow.

Patti

We are almost all packed up!! One last wash and then the last minute packing.

We leave at 4:00am - OY!!

My lime green (mint green???) ribbon is on my purse and on my suitcases and I NEED this vacation so badly I can't even tell you.

I pray everthing goes smoothly - I had a horrific attack of HIVES last night (from stress) and didn't sleep at all. I'm still itchy all over. I'm gonna take a MEGA dose of meds tonight to knock it out of my system (please please!!).

See you all SOON :-)

Hi Patti, We are finishing up on the few last minute things and then we are off to the airport. We leave at 6:55. My kids aare sooooo excited they are driving us crazy. "When are we leaving, when are we leaving!" Well anyway we will be headed out in the next hour so I am going to sign off the computer. We will see you tomorrow (can you believe it tomorrow!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc ) on deck 10 at 3:00!!! Can't wait and have a good flight. Karen

I"m going on the cruise on 8-24. I've been trying to meet people before hand but no luck. I'm 16, from ny. Someone told me about this "411 meeting" on the ship where teens are introduced and something like that. I dunno, I guess I'll just find out on the ship.
Well if ne teens read this, there's not really much time now, since I"M leaving tomorrow monring, but if I'm on with AIM IM me at WiLDkRd777, or email me at sable392@hotmail.com

Just got back home. It was great to meet all of you. i am sure you all had as much fun as we did. Thank you, Grannymary, for the thoughtful birthday gift for Kris. Hope all made it home safely.

Sorry that I didn't have time to get to know all of you..
Anne and i did manage to have a wonderful High Tea at Palos'
one day.
Sounds like little by little everyone is not getting back to normal.

Creditman, sorry I never got to meet Kris, but glad she had a great Birthday!!

ducklite (anne),nice to meet you..Had a wonderful time at HIgh Tea, and thanks for the tour.. Your family are very nice..Give my best to Mark and Jim! Keep in touch!!

Grannymary

We didn't have the opportunity to meet everyone, but did have the opportunity to sit with "appink" at dinner every night. Good people. Their young'un is a neat kid, full of life...

My son and I had a great time...what is so funny (well, maybe not so funny) is when we returned to my home outside of Los Angeles, the temp has been and continues to be about 110 degrees!!!

...and they said Florida is hot!

Take good care everyone

Glad we got to meet a few of you. Did not get to spend much time with anyone.

Billylen, We really enjoyed sharing a table with you each night. Your son is wonderful.

PGavin, Hope your trip home was ok. Hope Gregs back is getting better. Send me an e-mail and let me know how things are going.

Patti

It was great to meet everyone, and Mary, tea was lovely!

Can't wait to do it again--we're going to book back to back Eastern/Westerns for summer of 2004 :)

Anne

Hi everyone,
We really enjoyed meeting everyone as well. Patti thanks for getting us all together. To Amy and Kristen, thanks for helping Liz have a great trip,
wanda

Well, all of us are finally home. We had a nice drive back to Maryland, stopped in Charleston for some good old Southern Hospitality! It was nice meeting some of you! I am sorry I missed the high tea, it sounds like it was fun. Ran into some of you a few times and a few I never saw after the "meet" on Saturday. My family had a MAGICAL time!!!! Hope yours did,too

Hi everyone, We made it home. Decided to drive straight thru, it took us 19 hours. Well after all the preperation, its over. We had a great time. It was a pleasure meeting you all. Bill thank you for taking care of Gregg, I wasn't paying attention. Patti and Alan, we passed Springfield and our thoughts were thinking of you....SLEEPING!!!! Lucky, we passed thru about 10pm. It was really great to meet you, your such a wonderful family. Amy had a great time with Kristin and Liz (sweet girls)!!!!! We are thinking about going again in 2 years. Maybe the 4day. Maryann, would have loved to talk to you about your dogs, hey you never know Gregg might change his mind. Anyway, it was a terrific cruise great weather and great company(Patti, Allan and Ronnie. patti, I don't believe I have your email. mine is pgavin@earthlink.net. Talk to you all soon Pam

Hi everyone,

PAT (AAPINK): It was so nice to meet you. I'm glad we kept running into each other - it was nice to run into a familiar face all week!!

We had a fabulous time on the cruise! My daughter (6) LOVED the Oceaneer's Clubs. She spent most afternoons and nights there which gave us some "grown up" time to ourselves.

The shows were great - although we missed the "morty" show :-( and the farewell shows (we got all caught up in packing).

We had really nice tablemates. The kids became fast friends.

We bought way too many pictures at Shutters (15 picture package!!) but they were SO cute. My daughter had so much fun taking photos with all of the characters.

Our room was great (cat 12 deck 2) and our host (Sean) was wonderful. We had towel animals each night and he taught us how to make one of them and gave us each a certificate to remember the occasion.

We went to the Butterfly Farm in St. Maartin - my daughter loved that. I took tons of pictures. The St. John tour was GREAT! Really beautiful there.

We LOVED Castaway Cay. I wish they had a 2nd day there. The day went too fast and I just loved it there (and I HATE the beach!!).

The food was OK. The service excellent.

The only things I thought were a bit lacking were:
Dueling pianos - I thought Fidelio was GREAT, but his partner (sorry) SUCKED!!

The BAND: They only knew ONE set. There were three big parties during the cruise and they played the exact same set each time. They need to get more music on their roster!

But this is just my opinion. We had a wonderful time and my daughter and I decided we want to win the lottery and live on the disney boat forever!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful cruise too.

Debbie,

It was really nice meeting you too! I am glad we kept running into you. We liked doing the same things.

I agree about dueling pianos we did not like them very much either. On the other had we caught the tail end of a couple of comedy shows and thought they were great. We also like 70's night.

Ronnie decided he wanted to spend his time with us during the day which was fine. We played ping pong and shuffle board a lot. He did spend the evenings in the lab and did not want to come back to the room until it closed. A couple of nights we had to drag him out because I could not stay awake.

We did the See and Sea tour in the morning on St. Martin. That was pretty good. The afternoon we spent at the beach that the water taxi took us to. On St. Thomas we did our own thing and spent part of the day at Magens Bay with pgavin and family. What a great family they are.

All in all it was a great time.

Patti

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter