8/24 Roll Call!!

appink

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I started one a while ago and only got a few replies. Looking for anyone going on the Disney Magic 8/24.

It will be Me, DH and DS9

Can't wait:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi!
We're going! Me DH, DS5 and DS7. Got my cruise video today - we are getting excited!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Whiskers, That's great. Hopefully we can all get togher once we get on the ship.

We watched our video 2 or 3 times the day we got it and will probably watch it many more before we leave.

Hi Celebrategoldens,

Last time I heard from you you had not told the kids. Did you finally tell them?

What was their reaction? As if I don't know.

We'll be there! There are four of us, 2 daughters ages 8 & 10. We can't wait!! We have friends going as well with a 10 year old daughter and 12 year old son!

Da d and son (14 ), but I just realized that the video came in a couple of days ago and we haven't watched it yet...

Guess what we're doing this evening!!!

:bounce:

Yes Apink, we told the kids, and they are very excited. Cruising is also THEIR idea of a gREAT vacation. We watched the video together, and we gave them a "hurricane hunter" certificate, since we are cruising in August! LOL
Since then, my husband gave ME a "Spa Certificate" that I can use for a Massage in the Spa on board! Only 111 more days!!!!:Pinkbounc

Hi everyone.
we will be there also. Me, DW, DS[10] andDD turning 8 on our departure day.
Hope to meet you all on the cruise.,
Mike.

We are booked on the 8/24 Eastern Magic Cruise!! It will be me, hubby and daughter (6).

I am SO excited - I can't wait to get my paperwork in the mail!

:D

Hi All,

We have to come up with a way in the next 100 or so days how we will know each other or set up a certain meeting place and time for all of us so we can get to know each other and our kids can too.

I like the idea of trying to get to know each other and getting together sometime on board. I know other DisBoard have done this, maybe someone will share how to best ID each other and how to meet! We have 2nd seating for dinner! Anybody else???? Anybody else with TEENS and Preteens???

I've read on these boards something about rubber band gatherings. Not quite sure what that is but we can come up with something to distinguish us between now and then.

Can't stay off these boards.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Patti

Hi,

We have 2nd seating too. At first I was going to try to change it (it was not my preference), but after reading the boards I think I will keep it as is - although I usually don't like to eat so late at night.

I "bumped" up the post that told you where to go and get the timers. You can just follow the directions, (even I could do it!!!)

Hi everyone,
we will be taking our first cruise on the Magic on 8/24. It will be myself, DH, DS 11, DD 8. we also have 2nd seating. would love to connect with those of you with children.

We also have second seating (yay!) and there are 8 people in our part (2 families), 4 children in our party, Boy- 12 yrs, girl - 10 yrs, daughter -10 yrs and daughter - 8 yrs. Perhaps your 11 year old boy could hook up with our 12 year old, and your 8 year old girl could hook up with my 8 year old...

This will be our 1st 7-day cruise, but we have done 2 3-days and loved them!!

we leave two days before you all :(

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter