504 Gateway Error

Did you buy one time use points? If so they probably came from Aulani and it will be listed as a home resort until your UY rolls over.

Yes, I purchased OTUP yesterday to finish up 3 remaining points I had and added a day to my stay in January.
So, they actually "take" the points from an actual resort? I wasn't aware and thank you.

Yes, I purchased OTUP yesterday to finish up 3 remaining points I had and added a day to my stay in January.
So, they actually "take" the points from an actual resort? I wasn't aware and thank you.
Yep. We bought 2 separate times for a last minute Labor Day trip and had Aulani and Vero listed as home resorts (along with our actual home of SSR) until Oct 1 when our UY rolled over....

I was just able to get on and book a stay, although I had to switch to a different browser.

It's still not working in Chrome. but was able to do modifications in Edge.

Yep. We bought 2 separate times for a last minute Labor Day trip and had Aulani and Vero listed as home resorts (along with our actual home of SSR) until Oct 1 when our UY rolled over....

Thank you so much!

I had to switch to Firefox to see my dashboard. Chrome has me in an infinite loop when I try to go to the dashboard.

Still glitchy for me. I tried to modify a BLT studio reservation in March, but I get the error or room not available everytime I try. It’s with ssr direct points, booked under 7 month window. I had no problem modifying any other reservation, just this BLT one. I hate calling.

Are you getting it when logging in / going to your dashboard or when actually booking? I had a temporary issue yesterday w/the 504 while trying to view my dashboard. Haven't tried booking anything this morning.

I have found that when I experience the 504 error, if I go to the main DVC page and sign in from there, I have more success. I have to sign in directly from the sign-in link at the top of the page (not the link in the menu) to avoid errors. If that fails, I either clear out cookies or use another browser!

I have found that when I experience the 504 error, if I go to the main DVC page and sign in from there, I have more success. I have to sign in directly from the sign-in link at the top of the page (not the link in the menu) to avoid errors. If that fails, I either clear out cookies or use another browser!
Gateway Errors have nothing to do w/cookies or your browser. It is an actual Server Error. It means something could not be contacted (my assumption is the database server). It's been happening off and on today (and other days). Many issues can be fixe by clearing cookie and such, but this is not one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter