5-Park Orlando FlexTicket

letyfrombrazil

Mouseketeer
i was reading the "benefits" and one of them is "Admission to select Universal CityWalk live entertainment venues". What does it mean?
Citywalk is include everyday or not?

With the 5 park Flex, you can go to the CityWalk clubs for the first 7 days use of the pass. This excludes special events

just curious what the cost is thanks. we've done dis parks to death, and are thinking about doing just universal and sea world this yr... also are there night clubs along city walk you can take a teen into? thanks(w/a parent that is)

What about a 4 park flex? Same benefits? Nancycels, the price of a 4 day flex is $163 for adults and $133 for children under 9. I didn't copy down the 5 park flex. These prices are off of ticketmania.com. Oh, yes I did to copy it. The price of a 5 day flex is $200 and $164.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest