5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDWLVR said:
Sue - I don't think they did it wrong. I just took it that they linked us because we are sitting together. Of course it couldn't hurt to check. Unless you told them to put us on the other side of the room. :rotfl:

Sue would NEVER do that......to ME! :lmao: :lmao:

DVCcruise said:
Olympics are over, Dancing's over, Skating's over...what will I do? :confused3 Hey, more time to DIS! :rotfl:

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TiggerInNY said:
Sue, so does that mean we have APL rotation? I'm showing 6:00 dinner. Is that correct? Thanks for setting things up for us "early" diners.

APL on our January cruise meant 5:30 dinner.

Went to the home and garden show today. Always fun. No insulation guys though. That surprised me. Well, there were two with that foam insulation they put into your walls, but I draw the line at having them punch holes in all of my rooms I've redone!

Did find a WONDERFUL cloth though for my windows. They have some sort of "glass guard" on them and you can't use Windex. Only plain water. And they streaked HORRIBLY. This cloth came with a full money back guarantee, and since I figured I"m going BACK to the HAG show next weekend with the kids (kids weekend) then I'd try it and if it didn't work, I'd demand my money back.

IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First window I did was phenomenal!! And the second, third, etc etc. I got about 10 windows washed today insides and outsides!!!

And here I thought it was always cloudy in Ohio....it was my dirty windows!!!! (kiddin' btw!)

which should bring me to a TOP unless there is a pirate: out there!

pixiedust: pdfg

and on that note....I'm off to bed. Can't think of a better way to leave it!

Stacey, you need to come back. You would set me up for a morning top....not take it like some other people. :duck:

It's 5:30 am and Sharon made the point that she is out of bed and not complaining. I hope it continues. :hug:

After reading all the posts about making reservations, I'm glad Sharon takes care of that. Sounds like you all had fun yesterday. It will all be worth it once we get on the ship!!

Today is the beginning of a new week -

Lots to do this week - at work and home.

I'd like to complete the scrapbok for the November cruise - did not do this during the Olympics as planned.....

Must complete at least One Nitrox dive.

Need to decide if I will make the semi-formal dress, and I think not...too much else to do.

Spring is coming and it is time to clean up the garden - it is still a wreck from the strom and lots needs doing...

And I still need to personalize Stacey's packing list so it is NOT left to the last minute...

This cruise will be stress free (OK - who am I kidding there).

I will try for this cruise to be stress free (bettter)

How many bags are you allowed to take on the cruise?

And how do you pack your wine?

We stopped at the LakeRidge Winery on our way home from the Manatee Trio and picked up a bottle of Port for the cruise. This is not the bottle that we are brining in response to the pots a few days back, and we know Florida wine is not on the TOP of the list, but still.....it seemed like a fun thing.

Anyway, our wine collection for the trip is growing and I do not think we can carry it in our hand luggage.

Do you pack your dive camera's or carry them on board as well?

Is it to late to decide we need a few kids to help out?

Disney Fans said:
Hey,
I am alittle sad tonight. My husbands boss said now it might just be better if stay in Dallas instead of moving to Altanta :(
I like it here, don't get me wrong, but if we lived in Atlanta we would live closer to my family and WDW ;)

A little late - but so sorry about that (boo)...perhaps something great will happen in Dallas....

dzneprincess said:
Yes I know all about the darn comp reorgs...we are awaiting anouncement of surplus on the 15th.....we know it is coming we just just dontknow how many and who....kinda stinks since our fianl payment is due on the 10th...one reason I have been holding off telling the kids about this cruise...it will really stink if I send final payment to CC on 10th only to be told layoff on 15th ya know...

Here is too good news on the 15th.

dzneprincess said:
Soooooo I am a littel surprised no one has talked about the upcoming MED cruises...I KNOW for sure taht we wont be taking one but is anyhere going to be booking one??

After several cruise dreams about the Med, I did make it as far as a phone call to your T/A.......then I really started to think of price $$$$$$$ --- I think our original plan for Alsaka with the DVC points is more realistic and a wonder ful dream in itself.

dzneprincess said:
oops forgot to add..somehow the manatees got thrown in there..not quite sure how that one happened....but since Mark hosts the image he can chnage it to whatever he wants to! Be careful we could all wake up with an " I am a loser" siggy one day! LOL

Manatees are cute ==== as I found out this weekend. Maybe cute is not the correct word, they are big, playful, oafs!!

WDWLVR said:
Cruise Question!

So we were talking on the way to grocery shopping this morning. Who is planning on dressing up for Pirate night? If a lot of the group is we're up for it. If not we're cool with that too. So who is going to dress up.

We are - we have Pirate costumes all ready from the last trip. I made ours, a baggy shirt and vest for Sam and a skirt for me to match his vest. The rest is store bought - no way was I going to make trousers.

chip&dale&fun said:
After several cruise dreams about the Med, I did make it as far as a phone call to your T/A.......then I really started to think of price $$$$$$$ --- I think our original plan for Alsaka with the DVC points is more realistic and a wonder ful dream in itself.

Yea, that's what we are planning too...a 08 trip to Alaska with our DVC points!! It is my DW's Aunt's masters grad party!! :) I sure wish Disney would get the idea about how many people want to go to Alaska!! Maybe someday.......... :goodvibes

Mike :earsboy:

tinksdad said:
Aren't they????
Manatee_closesm.jpg

Didn't you guys go to Crystal Springs??

Trying to catch up - We went to Crystal River (city) and snorkeled 3 Sisters Spring.

We want to go back when it is not as crowded and when it is not raining. the vis was not good - 3 manatees actually bumped me in the face.

I was very put off by the number of folks who were around the springs, so I swam out beyond the boat and just waited...I think I found the pumping lane -- then when they were closer to shore and surrounded, I swam out again and waited...Even saw Mamma and her baby~

MickeyMo'sBo said:
Google Earth

73 31' 60"W 26 4'60"N

OOHHH TOP of the World!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :woohoo:

Well posted. I had not kep up when we were out of town this weekend - boy - you all sure have been busy - so let's see....

Congrats on all the Milestones and Tops (yes, patting myself on the back - how that happened????)

Final payments being made all around - a mini-dance to celebrate :cool1:

Laura - you did the on-line checkin already? I had not even looked - will do so later..

Don't watch Dancing with the STars - so can't join in there

And have not been to the theatre in ages, no real reason why,,,,but Phantom is superb!

Congrats to all the planners who work up early!!!!

Congrats on swim meets, gym meets etc. Not sure I can find the final results...Hope all were good!

itdjbw said:
No disney mail for me.................. :confused3 :sad:

And yet another wait for Disney Mail. LAst time DCL mailed the planner to the TA's who then had to re-mail to us, when they returned to their office and when the got around to it..... :rotfl2:

dzneprincess said:
Are we still gonna try and have a book exchange? And that reminds me..no one remembers the name of the book place you all were talknig about months ago? For the Ipod?

Yes, we chatted again about this a few (hundred) posts back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter