5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
tinksdad said:
Ah come on!! Now, if I posted pictures............... :scared1: :scared1:

If that's the case, here's MY monkey...

crafts-111.jpg

justmestace said:
Good Morning! It would work for me, too...if you could get rid of the hurricanes!

Speaking of which - anyone have a recommendation for a hand-held TV set. The one I have 5" screen is a small portable and it eats batteries.

We are getting prepared this year - anything to make Mother more comfortable, hence we will be more comfortable.

Here is another question -- which is better - a portable DVD player - or use the laptop to play the DVD - better as in which holds a charge longer????

Thanks...

And while we're at it... here's the monkey for all of our DD's who LIVE on the telephone...

crafts-112.jpg

TiggerInNY said:
OK, a while back someone asked what we all "do". Here's our story:

DH, Augie, is a Union Plumber in NY. Has been for 25 years now (he started when he was 12 years old :rotfl2: ) Boy time flies when you're having fun.

Me, I am in-between jobs right now :rotfl: . We have 2 boys, 10 & 6 and I'm a stay at home mom. I used to be an Executive Sect'y, Medical Transcriptionist and was co-owner with family in a Men's clothing and tuxedo store.

How's that?

If there are any old tux's laying around, I bet I know where you could sell them :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dancind said:
You're not allowed to be jealous unless you have been away from anything Disney for at least six months. And that would be...ME!!!

Guess I shouldn't complain that Saturday was probably our last use of our AP's... we aren't going to renew them next year... there are too many other things we want to do, and just not enough weekends to do them. We may just get the 3-day FL resident passes if we decide we NEED a Disney fix...

Let us see who all is around on lunchtime

and exactly how slow the server is

and if there are any pirate: pirate: out there

and if I can think of 'nough stuff to post another ...pages. :rotfl:

RachelTori said:
How's the weather in Florida? Tori and I will be heading to WDW on Saturday. Although it still feels like winter here in Georgia -- what's up with that??? :confused3 -- I'm betting it's shorts and short-sleeves weather in Orlando. :woohoo:

It is cold here - well cold for me.....DH put the heat on this am 'cause it was below 60. :love:

Dropped in to see where we were in the post count. I thought for sure you'd have passed the milestone.

Guess I can safely resume my letter typing.........NOT PURPLE FONT....

Guaranteed there are plenty of pirates out there somewhere, Irene. They'll let us do all the work and then come swooping in.......

HI SCOOPIE - WHAT ARE YOU UP TO NOW???????????

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND BEAR AND ALL MY FRIENDS...

Just popping in. Look at that - I set up someone real nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter