2012 Disney TR

Snacking around the world looks so fun! I LOVE that shirt. It's too funny. :rotfl:

I totally get what you mean about 'pretend' buying some things. :thumbsup2

My DD has some of those pink Mickey Crocs. She loves them. Especially at night since the Mickey heads light up each time she takes a step.

I love your T shirt. That is so cute.

A ham and cheese croissant is a snack credit? Wow. Can I just say wow. And nothing better to wash it down than a slushy. :thumbsup2

Joining in (a little late)

I'm loving your TR so far!
So jealous of all your resort hopping, what a great line up!

We had a similar bus driver experience leaving the parks one day.
He must have been new as he took quite a few wrong turns and started taking up out of property rather than back to POP!
He managed to loop back around and figure it out eventually though and everyone had a good laugh about it.

So excited to hear about the rest of your trip!

luvin the updates. I want food now all that food looks yummy

I am in the no picture viewing mode right now but just wanted to comment that I have seen Illuminations from the outside seating at R&C and it is just awesome.

45 minutes to wait is a little much. I've had the filet and fish and really enjoyed it. I'm due for a return visit to R&C.

Let me just say that your Laila idea? Genius. ::yes::

That wait doesn't sound fun! I'm glad you said that it seems to be a common theme though, because now I know if I ever want to eat there that I should book an ADR for when the place first opens.

AHHHH, IllumiNations. Love love LOVE IT. :love:

That last picture is really cool.

Oh Yeah - and the food looks great!

too bad for the long wait for R&C. It is someplace I'd like to try someday.

I like the idea about Laila too - I have been known to do stuff like that! Take full advantage of the free samples, I say!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter