2012 Disney TR

Catching up from the beginning of April!

I saw the options for breakfast at Landscape of Flavors, but there wasn't really anything that made me want to specifically have a meal there. My husband and I aren't really into the idea of spending a lot on breakfast when we're fine with cereal. I did, however, really enjoy the Surf and Surf burger that we split! It was just the perfect burger to have considering everywhere else had the regular beef burgers.

HAHA, my husband and I just happened to see that doll during our honeymoon because we were exploring Liberty Square! I just wrote about it in a recent update!

'Ohana is definitely one of my favorite Disney meals but only with a bigger group of people. I have this strange thing of getting anxious when eating out. I think it's because my parents raised me never to waste food, and my dad was especially a stickler about this. When I started having health problems in late high school and early college, I couldn't eat the way I used to, but I still feel as if it's wrong to waste food (I am a big fan of doggie bags and really love having leftovers for lunch the next day at work!). If I tried going to eat all that food at 'Ohana with just my husband, I'd probably get really nervous about the waste and not being able to eat my money's worth! But when we went with my cousins in 2011, we were all able to just enjoy what we wanted and ask for refills. So delicious! I'm sad that all the sauce options aren't available any longer.

Mama Snob's trick with the key was rather clever!

I LOVE THOSE CLUB FOOD PICTURES! I'd love to be able to get a plate or two of appetizers and fresh veggies and fruit as a quick snack then go relax and explore and return to eat some more! I've really only read about club level stuff from your TRs! It'd definitely be the kind of relaxing vacation instead of the commando type.

What a lovely character experience with Tiana especially the conversation about restaurants! I'm always timid about doing character meet and greets because of the talking, but if it's about food, I'm sure I could go on forever!

Aww, I think those wings are perfect even if they were meant for kids! It looks so realistic and not superimposed like the other Photopass magic shots.

The exploring of the resort seems like the perfect way to end your trip report especially with the discovery of the other lounge! How awesome would it be to stay there and have cupcakes available!!!

I think you might be in Disney right this very moment but I just wanted to post to say that once again, I loved reading your report. Thanks for sharing all your adventures and the fun video! I hope you're having a blast on your current trip and can't wait to read it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!