2012 Disney TR

I've delayed reading your last update because I'm pictures. Spending all day at the Contemp sounds wonderful! ;)

After seeing your pictures I realize it must have been incredibly hard to leave the Contemporary. that Atrium lounge is wonderful. I think I could live there. :rotfl: Those desserts look sooooooo good.

Your face while sniffing the zinfandel is too funny. :rotfl: I hope you enjoyed it!

So, your trip report popped up when I was searching threads about the Pirate's League and I recognized your name right away. I've been a lurker of your previous reports and have loved them all! :thumbsup2

You look adorable as a mermaid! The scales look like REAL SCALES on your skin! How cool is that?!

Mmmm, everything looks delicious in the club!

Emma!

There are no words to describe how excited I am to read a new "snobbish" Trip Report! I had seen on your blog that you left Disney, which is sad :worried: but it is so exciting that you are getting to do what you love no matter where you are. ::yes::

I also want to say that I am so excited to see your lovely face in the TR! :cutie: I especially enjoyed seeing the mermaid make-over. If my husband and I take our kids to WDW in July, like we hope, we may have to plan that for them and for us too! pirate: We would ALL much prefer that over the Bibbidi-Bobbidi Boutique.

I am looking forward to more installments from you. :thumbsup2

YAY! I was missing your updates!

It's too bad the boys weren't feeling well! :(

Can I just say that the WDW resort house is pretty much the most genius idea I've ever heard? EVER? Can I move in with you? :flower3:

I never played the KP mission, so at least I know I'll basically get the same experience from the P&F version. :rotfl:

I finally got a chance to read this report. I have read most of your reports and they are always well written.

We haven't been to WDW since June 2011 and we are missing it so...
we look forward to taking Henry on his first trip to meet Mickey Mouse in April 2013. I like your review of the Concierge Lounges. I was playing around on the WDW website and a standard room at Animal Kingdom Lodge club level is comparable to a Family Suite at AOA with a Quick Service Dining Plan. Both are in the $4,000 range.

Perhaps we will have free dining offered or some type of discount, that is a bit pricey.

My DS did the Pirate's League on our last trip and it was a wonderful experience. I love your Mermaid Makeup!
Can't wait to read more.

I love the Beach Club and those cute little rooms when you walk into the villas are so adorable.

So the Captain P missions sound like they are pretty similar to the old missions. Oh well, I'm sure they are still fun.

Cute picture of you in the mirror.

What a nice way to spend an afternoon in the WS. I almost always forget that the patisserie is back there in France, maybe when the remodel it done it will be more front and center.

I LOVE the slushies in France, although I'm partial to the Grey Goose lemonaide. I think its funny you opted for the martini glass, since I always ask that they put it in a regular cup. You guys are probably less clumsy than me, I always end up spilling it when it is in the martini glass. :rotfl:

Looking forward to your Rose and Crown review

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter