• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2012 Disney TR

That stinks that you had a long wait and then pokey service. At least you guys seemed to make the best of it. I have to say that your food looks good, we've had one meal at R&C and it was beyond awful. I'm not usually one to write off Disney restaurants, but this was so bad I've had no interest in returning. Maybe I'm being hasty and should give it a second chance.

Glad you got a good fireworks view!

cold ham and pork and salads and every good thing…” (If you know where that movie quote is from, you may give yourself 1000 cool points.)

Oh Lydia. Poor stupid girl.

…

I'm with you on the whole 'getting the most for your money' thing. It makes the food taste better. Maybe. (Maybe not). :laughing:

The Coronado pool/playground area looks so awesome! I've never really seen many pictures of it before. Excellent theming! Too bad the sidewalk was too hot though. That's NEVER good.

Hooray for the arrival of the rest of your family!

Dang - kate14 beat me to it. A&E version of Pride and Prejudice - the BEST version

Wow - a $15 buffet for a counter service credit?? That has to set a record for dining plan value. Looking forward to more! :cool1:

I've heard awesome things about the Pepper Market buffets! Do you know if the lunch buffet counts as a counter service credit as well?

The CS pool looks AWESOME! That's like a little boy's dream pool/playground!

The Dig Site looks awesome!

I always wish places have more shade. I much prefer it to the sun (I burn in about 2.4 seconds) and I think pool areas are the worst! Other than sometimes having a few tables with umbrellas, there is usually nothing!

I've never smelled Laila before. I will have to go see what the fuss is all about! I like the idea of getting it on the sticks and putting it in your bag.

Thanks for your honest food reviews as always! I am always intrigued by buffets, but I know it won't be worth it for me. Although I have to admit, Cape May for breakfast sounds pretty good since I saw they have biscuits and gravy!

Haha I love the 'we're in Florida' wake up call you got!
Definitely reason for a family happy dance!

That sounds like a pretty good deal for the buffet- bit of a letdown that it was just alright but it still looks like a fun place to eat.

The dig site looks so fun! They need to make playgrounds for adults.
Seriously!!

I didn't even know that they Pepper Market had a breakfast buffet. That really is a good use of a QS credit. We ate dinner there in June and it was quite good. I would really like to try the lunch buffet. I understand its quite good.

Nice pictures of the dig area and pool. Such a gorgeous resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter