2011 DISers Halloween Party Dates & Costumes List

I'll be going on the 25th with a friend. No plans for wearing a costume (for me at least.)

The entire DIS Unplugged Disneyland Podcast team attended the party last night. :cool1: We'll record our thoughts soon and the show should go up Wednesday or Thursday (I'll post a link here when it does).

cynw72, cloudconnected1039 and KipperBun have been added to the list.

Sorry to all the went to the Sept 30 party and I didn't get to your updates. I'm sure it is an awesome time.

The entire DIS Unplugged Disneyland Podcast team attended the party last night. :cool1: We'll record our thoughts soon and the show should go up Wednesday or Thursday (I'll post a link here when it does).

I look forward to see it.

BTW, I am on my way to MHP tomorrow night!!! I get to go twicw this year and I'm so excited.

Got our MHP tickets today. I am so excited. The kids don't know that we are going to the MHP and I can't wait to surprise them. We will be at the Oct. 21 party. I will have one DD Minnie Mouse, one DD Ariel, two DS Green army men from Toy Story. My DH has even agreed to dress up and will be a green army guy as well. I think I will be the evil queen from Snow White.

I finally know what costumes we will be wearing. I am going as an Anaheim Duck, my DH as Mickey Mouse - sorcerers apprentice, my mom as a witch, my DD and her BF as pirates.

DW will be Maleficent. Two nieces will be Ariel (age 6) and Rapunzel (age 4). 4 other adults will be dressed as...tourists. 10/14.

BC

For random people who may happen to read this post... please please PLEASE dress with children in mind. I understand that some of the outfits aren't as short as the shorts sometimes seen on a normal day in the park BUUUUUT, I really don't want to see your tweenage/teenage daughter's extra stuff hanging out. Particularly when she crouches to pick something up and her mini flouncy snow white skirt flies up and shows her shorter than ever bloomers to the world. Sorry, little bitter that my mind has been scarred. Permanently. I didn't include this in my TR, b/c I didn't feel like it belonged there, but I needed to vent it somehow.

Our group of 11 will be going on Oct. 18, and we are super excited!
DH and I are wearing old costumes that will work for a Haunted Mansion theme, while DD2 is going as Rapunzel.
Our friends are doing a Toy Story theme, with Dad as Woody, Mom as Bo Peep, DD3 as Buzz and DD1 as Jessie.
Our other friends are still deciding, but their DS2 is confirmed as Mike Wizowski!

scrappingpickle, azdoughboy and KateDrake have been added to the dates of their Party tickets.

KateDrake, I only added your immediately family, since other members of your party haven't posted here.

firefox2, I have added your costumes next to your name.

We will be attending on 10/11 :cool1:

DD1 will be Lillian O'Malley Gracey (the tightrope walker from the stretching room in the Haunted Mansion

DD2 will be Marry Poppins

Count me in!! :dance3: We (me, DD, and my mom) will be heading to the party on Tuesday (10/11)!! At first, I wasn't going to go. I went last year and it was fun, BUT we were doing this trip on a dime. So when I brought up the party to my mom and she said "we should go...", it didn't take much arm twisting on her part!! :rotfl2: I can't wait!!! ;)

Going on Friday, 10/21 with my wife and two friends.

Couldn't get anyone to agree to full-on costumes, so we'll be going in "Trick" and "Treat" t-shirts:

BethsShirt.jpg

AlisShirt.jpg

"Trick" and "Treat" on the front of the shirts, the party info on the back.

Can't wait to go!

Ali

OK, we've got our costumes nailed down.
DS6 will be Luke Skywalker in his farmboy outfit
DS4/5 (it will be his birthday) is going to be Yoda
The wife and I will wear matching custom made t-shirts from Disney/zazzle that have The Cheshire Cat holding a pumpkin on them. Cheshire Cat's her favorite and she fell in love with the Halloween image as soon as she saw it on Zazzle.
On the back I put the last stanza of "It's Halloween" by Harry Behn.

Tonight is the night
When pumpkins stare
Through sheaves and leaves everywhere,
When ghouls and ghost and goblin host
Dance round their queen.
It's Halloween!

*Finally* decided on a costume. I'm going as Minnie Mouse, and my friend will be Litttle Red Riding Hood. We both went with packaged costumes so I'm sure we'll see a lot of body doubles. :upsidedow We're going on Oct. 25 and are so excited about the party. Hurrah!

We'll be at the party on the 18th!
Dh is going as Doctor Who, 11th regeneration.
I am going to be a (tardis) blue crayon.

Hubby finally made up his mind. He will be going as Indiana Jones and I'm going to be a witch (I love this costume!) :love:
What a pair we'll make! :rotfl2:
We are doing the party and the tour on the 21st. :cool1: Can't wait!

Its official! FINALLY :banana: Oct 21 Party- 4 adults, 3 teen girls, and 1 lonely 4th grader. Be prepared for an invasion of pirates. Cannot wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter