2011 DISers Halloween Party Dates & Costumes List

Also, I really would like to be minnie mouse, but I am having a hard time finding costumes that are Disney friendly (seriously, what is with all the super short sexy halloween costumes?) Anyone know where I could look to find something?

Have you tried the Disney Store site? They've got a cute Minnie costume that isn't too short (knee length). I would say it is Disney friendly since they make it :)

http://www.disneystore.com/adults-h...for-women/mp/1290044/1000777+1000885+1000396/

How many people go to 2 parties? What is the reason behind your choice? We might also go on the 7th depending on how the 3rd goes.

I went to the MHP parties on Oct 5th and Oct 8th last year on my SOLO trip to the mouse. I had a blast at both parties, even though the weather was rainy on Oct 5th in the early hrs of the party. The 2 parties I scored in total over 20+ lbs of candy, and I wasn't really trying that hard. The MHP's are alot of fun to go to, and it's fun to see how the people dress.

Going to the party Oct 3 with my family...

I will be wearing Nurse scubs. The top is a Halloween Mickey Scrub with white pants.
My daughter will be wearing a black tshirt with a skeleton Mickey that glows in the dark
My son will be in a black Tshirt with the Ribs looking Skellitol (not scary or bloody)
My adult niece will be a pirate and her daughter will be a girl Capt'n Jack Sparrow pirate.
My nephew will have the same shirt as my son and I'm trying to get my sister to wear the same outfit as me!

Im So excited!

So, I just re-read the whole thread to make sure I'm not asking this question when someone else already has:

I know that free parking is included in the price of the MHP ticket. Does anyone know if that parking is only good around the times of the party, or would that be good for all day? For instance, if I wanted to buy a PH ticket so that I could be in the park from opening then attend the party that night, would my free parking be valid for the whole day? :confused3

Updating the list....

tuffyco, I have added your costumes to the list.

nik76 and dolphingirl47, you are welcome! :thumbsup2

rosie2283, I think the list is short because there just happens to be not a lot of DISers posting for that night. If it is because not a lot of tickets were sold, then you have a smaller crowd to deal with, which is a good thing!

I have got to run, I will continue to update this thread later.

Updating...

mysteriouspnai, SarafinaPink, rillsung, musical2, StyledSugar, and Queenie122
, I have added you to the list. Those that mentioned costumes, I have them listed to next to your name.

LKD, I have added all your Party dates. I bet your group will be something to see!

CoriCW, I have added the costumes your family plans on wearing. As of today anyway. ;)

rillsung, what a clever idea for your nephew to dress as Lightning McQueen's driver. I would have loved to see that.

PixiDustDears, I have added your costumes to your name.

Will update later!

Hi!
We are going to the 9/30 party! My children will be dressed up as: my 9 year old son, Jack Sparrow, my 11 year old daughter, Minnie Mouse and my 7 year old daughter, a Witch. We are so excited! Can't wait to go!

We're going on OCT 25, which happens to be my youngest son's birthday. That should be interesting. So far no firm costumes yet, but DS6 wants to be Luke Skywalker and DS4(5) wants to be Yoda. I think my wife and I should be Mommy and Daddy Jedi but we haven't figured that out yet either.

Updating the list...

mysteriouspnai and Porturican,, you are added.

I swear I will get this done. the Parties start this Friday!!:scared1:

OK- it's official! We will be in So Cal that week anyways visiting family, so why not a Disney Halloween party!
Oct 11th is our night. Me, DD an 2 grandkids. (Shhhh- don't tell them, they think we are going to a mall one afternoon to do some trick or treating;))
Not getting a room this trip, just driving back to my DM's place after party.
This will be our first Disney Halloween Party, never really thought about going but something got to me this time and I want to give it a try.
Not too sure on costumes, but;
tkitty- witch
DD- Pirate or Fairy
DGS10-Character from tekken video game (Lin?)
DGD4-Aurora- this one she seems sure about:)
Hope we can keep the secret.:rolleyes1

We're going Oct 26-30. Going to the Oct 28th party. I have no idea what we'll dress up as yet though.

Updating...

cathicool, bcdisney, tkitty, and carebee21, you are added to the list. If any of you decide on which costumes you will be wearing, post it here and I will add the info next to your name.

The thread is now updated!! The first Party is in two days. I thought it would be helpful for me to add a link for the 10 day Disneyland weather forecast. May come in handy.

The 10 day weather forecast for DLR: DLR weather

YAY!!! Going Oct 3rd. I will be dressing up as Maleficent and my 12 year old son will be a alien.

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to play spot the Disboarder in the enormous crowds, I'll be bringing a stuffed white dog wearing a hat and a pygmy puff (little pink puffball) wearing a tiara. Come say hi!!

Well, due to the unforeseen sellout of tonight's party, Yellow couldn't get a ticket, and Red couldn't get the night off anyway, so Blue and Purple were going to go by themselves. However, we decided that having only 2 of the 4 Dapper Dan-ielle colors wouldn't be as cool, so my friend and I are pulling out last year's costumes.

Tinkerbell and Wendy (me) are going to have a girl's night out at Disneyland, no lost boys or pirates allowed!

The Dapper Dan-ielles will hopefully be making their appearance on the 28th.

Add me to the list!! My mom, best friend and I are all going as villains. Me as Maleficent, my mom as the Queen of Hearts and my best friend as Scar. We're going to the Oct. 28th party also :woohoo:

For those of you still trying to get tickets for today, they are really sold out and they did not hold any back to be sold on the day.

Corinna

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter