2011 DISers Halloween Party Dates & Costumes List

We also will be going to MHP, but our only chance will be on the 31st because we don't arrive until the 29th, and I don't think they are doing it on the 30th are they? This will be our third time doing the party, but the first time doing it at DL! The first year we had seven adults plus our DD so she was snow white, and each adult had a different dwarf t-shirt. We had several compliments! This year will be tricky because she will be 10 (going on 20) but very much a tomboy, and she doesn't know we are even going!!! I will try and come up with suggestions, but last year she wanted to be a Buy More Girl from "Chuck", so not sure what this year will be. Either way I know we will have a blast!

Traci

Sounds like my daughter. She loves Chuck! Did you come up with a costume? We settled on a "trendy" witch. Just some accessories from Clair's that are easy to pack. She plans to wear them for the day even though she thinks she's missing Trick-or-Treating in Oregon to see Grandpa in San Diego. She's gonna be surprised when we go for a stroll through Downtown Disney and Mom has tickets.... DH is gonna be surprised too! :cool1:

Lise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter