200 DVC Points for Rent Aulani from $18 per point, will check any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I was just looking for a 1 bd at okw on October 20th 2022. We already have a stay but wanted to add a day. Thanks so much. 3 adults and a 12 yo and a 1yo

Hello! We are looking to get a contract set up to book Poly Lake View Studio (235 points) October 16-25 2023 for when the booking window opens in November. I believe your December 2022 use year would cover that time correct? Experienced renter and could provide references if needed. Thank you!
I sent you a PM

We have a very flexible vacation schedule. Is there anything with a start date of:
Nov 30-Dec 10 (can start our vacation any of those days)
for 7-10 nights? Studio or 1 bedroom at any resort. We are not picky
I love the flexibility - sent you a PM with options

Hello, I’m interested in poly (studio) for September 5-7, 2022 if available
It is not available, but there is availability at other resorts. Send me a PM if you are flexible with the resort (you need to complete the PM qualification first).

Hi! I'm interested in a Poly Lake Studio for August 21-23 2022! Thank you!
Hello - this is available for 50 DVC points. To complete your reservation, however, you need to get qualified for the PM service first so we can exchange info. See instructions in first post on the thread.

Hi there. I was just looking for a 1 bd at okw on October 20th 2022. We already have a stay but wanted to add a day. Thanks so much. 3 adults and a 12 yo and a 1yo
It is not available, but there is availability at other resorts and we can waitlist OKW. Send me a PM if you are flexible with the resort.

Hello,

I am looking for a Boardwalk Villa studio January 28th 2023 to February 3rd 2023. Also flexible on the resort if need be.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking for a Boardwalk Villa studio January 28th 2023 to February 3rd 2023. Also flexible on the resort if need be.

Thanks!
This is available for 93 DVC points, but I cannot book it yet because I do not have Boardwalk points, so can only book 7 months ahead, on 6/28.

Also, to rent points from a DVC member here, you would need to get set up for the PM system + instructions are in my original post.

If I have points remaining on 6/28, I would be happy to book this for you. But to get it booked now, you should try finding an owner with Boardwalk points.

This is available for 93 DVC points, but I cannot book it yet because I do not have Boardwalk points, so can only book 7 months ahead, on 6/28.

Also, to rent points from a DVC member here, you would need to get set up for the PM system + instructions are in my original post.

If I have points remaining on 6/28, I would be happy to book this for you. But to get it booked now, you should try finding an owner with Boardwalk points.
Working on the PM status now. Will stay in touch

I think I’ve sent you a PM re any availability for one bed DVC 9-12 September 2022 (ie checking out on 12th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter