200 DVC Points for Rent Aulani from $18 per point, will check any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one night available at a choice of three resorts, but not the ones you asked for.

To make a booking with a DVC member, you would need to exchange info through private messages. In order to get qualified for the PM system, please see a link to the instructions in my first post on this thread.

Forgot to add looking for 1 bedroom
There is only one night available at a choice of three resorts, but not the ones you asked for.

To make a booking with a DVC member, you would need to exchange info through private messages. In order to get qualified for the PM system, please see a link to the instructions in my first post on this thread.

Looking for 5 nights stay at Aulani.

Check-in date: 9/7/2022
Check-out date: 9/12/2022

Studio or 1 bedroom, or whatever is available.

Can be broken up in 3 days stays either in the beginning or end. Please let me know.

Thanks!
Alex Seng

Looking for 5 nights stay at Aulani.

Check-in date: 9/7/2022
Check-out date: 9/12/2022

Studio or 1 bedroom, or whatever is available.

Can be broken up in 3 days stays either in the beginning or end. Please let me know.

Thanks!
Alex Seng
Unfortunately there is no availability - max available is two nights in a row.

Once this thread is marked closed, please reach out via private message to inquire about resort availability :)

Looking for EITHER a 2BR at any resort from 8/18-8/23 OR 2 studios at any resort for the same time frame. We are 4 adults and 2 kids (10 & 9). Thanks!

There is availability in 2BR villas at a couple of resorts, SSR and OKW. Please send me a PM if you want to go further.

Once this thread is marked closed, please reach out via private message to inquire about resort availability :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter