$190 housekeeping charge

Why isn't your sister handling this?

It was her card, right?

That's one reason I take pictures the first and last days of the wavephone, red pillow, and desk top. Showing everything is there and there's no damage to the desk.
Thanks! Will have to remember that.

i've read a few posts where people have done this but I don't see how it would help. I actually have wondered if anyone has used it to help with charges.
the way I look at it, unless the photos are time stamped they could have been taken any time through out the cruise. even with a time stamp, you 'could have' put the pillow in your luggage after the photo.
if I was that worried about it all I would get my room steward to check the room when I left and have him sign off on it in the form of a signed note.
anyways, do you know if this has ever helped anyone? its better than nothing I guess but its just so full of holes. I can't see dcl saying okay, you have a picture, i'll take it off your bill.
Good point!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter