12/12/10 Podcast cruise 2.0

Hello everyone....hope your weekend is going great.

Happy Labor Day everyone! I'm off to the gym and then maybe a round of golf later.

It was such a great weekend. I keep reflecting on everything that happened. It was nice to see everyone.

Hello everyone!! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Tonya and Brandie. I have a couple of things that must be done before their arrival, yet I am doing a good job procrasinating.

Happy Labor Day Everyone! :wave2:

I feel bad that I have been a total lazy bum today but I needed a day like this. Are we on the boat yet? :rolleyes1

- Bill

Hi all.... This is just about the time each year when I start to slowly put away the the summer clothes and start pulling out or at least think about the fall clothes. Today as I was doing laundry I set aside a small section of the closet for summer = cruise clothes :) Guess we really are getting close. :cool1: :cool1:

Hi....I still check both boards...it's been quiet lately, but I expect things to pick up soon...now that we are under the 100 day mark for leaving....

Yeah, two boards to check. That keeps us on our toes!

Hi all.... This is just about the time each year when I start to slowly put away the the summer clothes and start pulling out or at least think about the fall clothes. Today as I was doing laundry I set aside a small section of the closet for summer = cruise clothes :) Guess we really are getting close. :cool1: :cool1:

I am doing the exact same thing! I am also filling a bag of assorted Disney stuff. Mickey rain poncho, toys for kids to put in FE pockets.

Bonjour (practicing for next year ;))

Hello everyone!! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Tonya and Brandie. I have a couple of things that must be done before their arrival, yet I am doing a good job procrasinating.

Have fun together :goodvibes

Happy Labor Day Everyone! :wave2:

I feel bad that I have been a total lazy bum today but I needed a day like this. Are we on the boat yet? :rolleyes1

- Bill

:laughing: We all need a lazy day once in a while :thumbsup2

Good plan, I just hope it isn't too cold - oh well if it is we can always buy more clothes :woohoo:

Good plan, I just hope it isn't too cold - oh well if it is we can always buy more clothes :woohoo:

Oh don't worry I will be checking the forecast and pack accordingly. This is just so I don't have to dig through all my summer clothes in December to find clothes when that forecast says 80's like I am hoping!

We went one year in December and I wore my hat, coat and gloves at Epcot over the sunburn I had gotten the previous day wearing shorts at MK. December can turn on a dime in WDW.

LOL, we went to WDW a few years ago in November and it was so cold (like in the 30s or 40s :scared1:) that we had to rush to DTD and buy Disney hoodies. :thumbsup2

- Bill

Happy Wednesday. Safe and soundly home from WDW. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ready to go back in a couple weeks.:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

You lucky lucky man!

Remind me of that around mile 10, when I am soaked with sweat, dazed and confused and cursing Dave Parfitt for inviting me to see Marathon Weekend....(but then thanking him after I cross the finish line)

Happy Wednesday. Safe and soundly home from WDW. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ready to go back in a couple weeks.:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Remind me of that around mile 10, when I am soaked with sweat, dazed and confused and cursing Dave Parfitt for inviting me to see Marathon Weekend....(but then thanking him after I cross the finish line)
See you there Todd. I'm a little more tame...Doing the 5K only. :)

Good morning fellow cruisers! pirate:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter