12/12/10 Podcast cruise 2.0

I have a cruise-related question, maybe y'all can help ...

My Mom has her birth certificate with a seal. However, it has her maiden name on it. Does she need to bring her Marriage License too???? :confused3

:tinker: Jennifer

How early are most of you getting to Port Canaveral on Sunday???? Wow! It is THIS Sunday. Can you believe it !?!?!?!?! :cool1:

We are taking the 10 oclock shuttle from our hotel-so I am guessing we are getting there at 10:10. We are usually so excited we like being some of the first there.
As far as the BC I would call Disney, but I read on other threads where people brought the ML it and were never asked for it.

:thumbsup2 The kids had a VERY successful donation drive for Give Kids The World at school. We have three very full trash bags ready to drop off at Give Kids The World Village on Saturday. Now, we just need to find room in the SUV for the three bags. :scared1:

Will and Emily
DSC01619.jpg

The Donations
DSC01623.jpg

Walt Disney World Paperchain Countdown

Our paperchain countdown has gone from this ...
946.jpg

To this ...
DSC01629.jpg

:woohoo:

:hug: Thanks again Jen for the spreadsheet. I definitely plan to use it again in the future! :thumbsup2

I have a question for veteran Disney cruisers. We booked a cat 8 gty-today we looked today at our reservation and we had a cabin number-Will this change? We are very happy about the cabin(7594).

I have a question for veteran Disney cruisers. We booked a cat 8 gty-today we looked today at our reservation and we had a cabin number-Will this change? We are very happy about the cabin(7594).

Not unless you ask to change. :goodvibes Congrats!

Still doing :laundy: and cleaning. Lots to do before we leave tomorrow night!

Safe travels everyone! See ya real soon!

Not unless you ask to change. :goodvibes Congrats!

Still doing :laundy: and cleaning. Lots to do before we leave tomorrow night!

Safe travels everyone! See ya real soon!

:wizard: Have a safe trip to Florida to you. We're not too far behind you, we leave at 4 am on Friday (Well, at least that is the plan. ;) ). We should arrive at WDW around Noon on Saturday (after we drop off the donations to GKTW.). We want to get those donations out of the car to free up space for my Mom's suitcases. She's taking the ME to AKV on Saturday. But, she is driving with us from WDW to Port Canaveral on Sunday. She doesn't travel lightly. :scared1: I've warned and warned her how small the stateroom and storage is on the boat. We'll see if she heeded my warnings.

Any snow up there yet? Bill told me about Dino and Marilee's worry on snow where they live and not sure about their flight. I wish them a safe and DRY flight!

See you and the family soon!!!!!! :cool1:

Bill took our DIScat, Minnie, to the boarder this morning. She did NOT want to get into her pet carrier. It was a sight! For a little thing, she is feisty! :rotfl: Now, I just have to remember to pick her up on December 30th. That is a long time to board her. I hope she forgives us. I wish there was a pet-friendly hotel ON-PROPERTY at WDW. :idea:

:wizard: Have a safe trip to Florida to you. We're not too far behind you, we leave at 4 am on Friday (Well, at least that is the plan. ;) ). We should arrive at WDW around Noon on Saturday (after we drop off the donations to GKTW.). We want to get those donations out of the car to free up space for my Mom's suitcases. She's taking the ME to AKV on Saturday. But, she is driving with us from WDW to Port Canaveral on Sunday. She doesn't travel lightly. :scared1: I've warned and warned her how small the stateroom and storage is on the boat. We'll see if she heeded my warnings.

Any snow up there yet? Bill told me about Dino and Marilee's worry on snow where they live and not sure about their flight. I wish them a safe and DRY flight!

See you and the family soon!!!!!! :cool1:

No snow here, thank goodness. Most everything is ready, just waiting......:rolleyes1 Hoping to leave before 8pm tonight. :drive:

Be safe and see ya real soon! :hyper:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter