•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Question! I know some of the Deluxe resorts were offering their club level guests additional Fastpass+ for a fee per night ($50). Does anyone know if this is available for CCV guests?

Hello, we own at CCV but historically used to stay at the Cabins@Fort Wilderness

what is the best way to enjoy the campfire and fort wilderness etc... while staying at CCV? Bus? Walk?

Hello, we own at CCV but historically used to stay at the Cabins@Fort Wilderness

what is the best way to enjoy the campfire and fort wilderness etc... while staying at CCV? Bus? Walk?

There is a boat loop between Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary and Fort Wilderness (Non-ECV).The bus is a hassle IMO to FW, and the path is closed while Reflections is being built.

Last edited:
Just finished our 7 night stay at CC and I finally got that "home" feeling everyone talks about. Walking up the path into the building after a long day with those amazing decorations and whatever wonderful scent they use for the lobby, my husband and I smiled at each other every time and just felt amazing. Lunch on the water at Geyser Point in those perfect temps was just perfect, or relaxing in front of the tree with the kids. We're planning a trip in 2021 and honestly are having a hard time deciding if there's another resort we'd like to try because it would mean giving up this experience.

Just finished our 7 night stay at CC and I finally got that "home" feeling everyone talks about. Walking up the path into the building after a long day with those amazing decorations and whatever wonderful scent they use for the lobby, my husband and I smiled at each other every time and just felt amazing. Lunch on the water at Geyser Point in those perfect temps was just perfect, or relaxing in front of the tree with the kids. We're planning a trip in 2021 and honestly are having a hard time deciding if there's another resort we'd like to try because it would mean giving up this experience.
Nothing wrong with staying at your HOME resort time after time - that's what it's all about!

Any thoughts or opinions about studio villas 6119 or 7119? I know the balconies are smaller/enclosed, but I like being on the top floor and the view from 7119 looked nice. I have never done a touring plans request before. Is there a way to get in touch with them and take it back? I am just having 2nd thoughts and thinking I should have just taken my chances with requesting a high floor on my res. Obviously, just being there is enough, but I was just wondering if anyone has stayed in those rooms. Thanks!

Any thoughts or opinions about studio villas 6119 or 7119? I know the balconies are smaller/enclosed, but I like being on the top floor and the view from 7119 looked nice. I have never done a touring plans request before. Is there a way to get in touch with them and take it back? I am just having 2nd thoughts and thinking I should have just taken my chances with requesting a high floor on my res. Obviously, just being there is enough, but I was just wondering if anyone has stayed in those rooms. Thanks!
We were in Studio 6121 in September. Here is a view from our balcony, which seemed a bit smaller to me for some reason, thinking it's because it is in the corner, much like 6119 would be. It is just to the right of the room you asked about. Was happy to be able to see the higher MK fireworks!

Room view for 7119 on the 1st page Room 7119

Room view for 7119 on the 1st page Room 7119
Yes, that's where I got the idea. :) I was just wondering what people thought of that room. I thought the view looked nice. Chances are probably pretty low that I will get it though, seeing that there will probably be people still staying from Christmas week on my check-in date, Jan. 2nd. I'll just hope for the best! I really don't want a ground floor.

I was just wondering what people thought of that room.
I stayed in that room and did like it a lot. Of course you will only see that view if you're standing up so for those who enjoy sitting and watching the activity from their balcony, this room might not be ideal. The room is close to an elevator but still a bit of a walk from the lobby. All in all, as I said, I did like it and wouldn't mind staying in that room again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter