•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

What do you think my chances of getting a late check-out from a CC Studio villa will be? We have a 10:45 breakfast ADR at WC on our check-out day, 1/7, and I would love to be able to go back to the room afterwards. When should I ask, the night before or when I check in? Going to ask in the WL group too. TIA

What do you think my chances of getting a late check-out from a CC Studio villa will be? We have a 10:45 breakfast ADR at WC on our check-out day, 1/7, and I would love to be able to go back to the room afterwards. When should I ask, the night before or when I check in? Going to ask in the WL group too. TIA

I honestly don’t think that’s a thing with DVC, but it never hurts to ask. I’d probably be a little torqued if I didn’t get my room on time because someone didn’t want to leave on time.

I honestly don’t think that’s a thing with DVC, but it never hurts to ask. I’d probably be a little torqued if I didn’t get my room on time because someone didn’t want to leave on time.
I was only hoping to get back in after my 10:45 ADR at WC and grab my stuff and be out by noon. It's not a big deal if I can't. I just figured because it was a studio and wouldn't take as long to clean, I might have a shot. My DME time will be around 2:30 so I will have to store my luggage anyhow. :)

I was only hoping to get back in after my 10:45 ADR at WC and grab my stuff and be out by noon. It's not a big deal if I can't. I just figured because it was a studio and wouldn't take as long to clean, I might have a shot. My DME time will be around 2:30 so I will have to store my luggage anyhow. :)

You can check your bags at bell services if that helps you out. :-)

I've never been able to get a late check out. Mousekeeping is usually knocking around 9-930 to check when we are planning on departing. Pretty annoying, but I understand since the villas take much longer to turn around. We had the same thing on our last visit. We checked our luggage through the Resort Airline Check in and had Bell Services hold our carry-ons. We had a more leisurely brunch and returned to get our bags before heading to the airport.

:wave2:

Got the email we closed on Thursday, we’re listed on the OC comptroller site, just waiting on Disney to set up my account and load the points. Hoping this happens before the last P/G studio is gone for Columbus Day F&W. Already have Jambo booked, but want to switch to BWV for F&W. Plan to book the P/G studio and WL a BW view studio. If the studio is gone by the time I have my points I’m torn between booking a 1BR BW view or keeping my Jambo studio. First world problems. :rotfl2:

:wave2:

Got the email we closed on Thursday, we’re listed on the OC comptroller site, just waiting on Disney to set up my account and load the points. Hoping this happens before the last P/G studio is gone for Columbus Day F&W. Already have Jambo booked, but want to switch to BWV for F&W. Plan to book the P/G studio and WL a BW view studio. If the studio is gone by the time I have my points I’m torn between booking a 1BR BW view or keeping my Jambo studio. First world problems. :rotfl2:

That’s great!! Congrats!! Went pretty quickly!! That is the worst part, waiting for your points so you can book what you want! So frustrating! I hope you get them in time! I actually just booked BW for part of our summer trip! I am looking forward to staying there again!

That’s great!! Congrats!! Went pretty quickly!! That is the worst part, waiting for your points so you can book what you want! So frustrating! I hope you get them in time! I actually just booked BW for part of our summer trip! I am looking forward to staying there again!

Thanks. 1 day shy of 5 weeks from offer to being filed with OC. We’re back at CCV for our summer trip, cut back to 6 days this year, 8 days was just too long, I don’t see how folks do 2 weeks.
:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!