•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I lurk all the time on DisBoards, but finally getting around to posting. We've been owners at CC since Feb. 2018 (bought on the Fantasy). We also own at BLT (resale) and the new VDH (or is DVH) (direct). We've never actually stayed here because every trip we have booked here was ultimately cancelled or moved to another week. One day!
Welcome! I hope you get to experience CCV soon!

Anyone know if Copper Creek and Boulder Ridge use the same bell services? We are doing a split stay at these two over Christmas and trying to figure out logistics.

Anyone know if Copper Creek and Boulder Ridge use the same bell services? We are doing a split stay at these two over Christmas and trying to figure out logistics.
Yes, Bell Services at WL serves WL, BRV and CCV. So you can check your luggage with Bell Services in the morning and pick it up/call for delivery when you get your new villa.

Afternoon everyone. We have our first CCV stays in early October in a 1BR room. I've reviewed the thread the best that I can, however can anyone provide insight into what floor or area would be best to send for a room request? I did see some varying views on the first page.

Do you have a room with a walk-in shower? If so, on our latest trip, we had room 3123. For us, it was the perfect room. We could see the pool from the balcony, but we were far enough away that the noise wasn’t a factor. Also on the balcony, we could hear the waterfall. So I would be looking for a 1-bedroom close to that one.

Hey all, has anyone stayed in a 2bdrm on the 6th floor vs another floor...Im looking for feedback on the balcony. The 6th floor has the more enclosed one and I am wondering if that really makes a bad difference. I have looked at the typical site for room views but its really hard to get a feel from the pics.

Hey all, has anyone stayed in a 2bdrm on the 6th floor vs another floor...Im looking for feedback on the balcony. The 6th floor has the more enclosed one and I am wondering if that really makes a bad difference. I have looked at the typical site for room views but its really hard to get a feel from the pics.
We've gotten one of those 2 BR's before and did not like the balcony situation at all. First of all, if you're sitting down all you can see is the solid balcony wall. You have to stand to see the view. Secondly, they are tiny. We couldn't all sit out on the balcony together and had to spread out among them (I don't remember if it was two or three separate balconies - just remember waving over to our son sitting alone on his balcony). Now, when I make a room request I always ask not to get one of those rooms. So far we've been lucky and haven't gotten one since.

We've gotten one of those 2 BR's before and did not like the balcony situation at all. First of all, if you're sitting down all you can see is the solid balcony wall. You have to stand to see the view. Secondly, they are tiny. We couldn't all sit out on the balcony together and had to spread out among them (I don't remember if it was two or three separate balconies - just remember waving over to our son sitting alone on his balcony). Now, when I make a room request I always ask not to get one of those rooms. So far we've been lucky and haven't gotten one since.
and sometimes you aren't given a choice.....
I feel like lately every time we go to CCV we are assigned a room with those balconies despite my request of "full, open balcony" being my only request. Considering that is 3/4 of 2br units, I always figure that should be pretty easy to get...

The balconies on the 6th floor were actually a good size, but only 2 chairs on each one. We had to bring chairs from the other balconies to all sit together. A while back someone had mentioned asking for "bar height" chairs for the balconies. That would have fixed the "not able to see over the wall" problem, but I'm not sure I've ever heard guests at CCV actually getting those (that poster was referring to a request a VGF).

so - the 3 things I hate about those enclosed balconies:
1) It's difficult to sit together as a family. We do use the outdoor spaces almost as much as the indoor ones, so this is a big hit for our family
2) You cannot see over the wall. so although you can easily spot storms coming, you cannot see much else. (on a positive note - if you're facing the WL side, you have a great view of MK fireworks over WL!!!)
3) It makes the rooms darker (cuts on sunlight coming into the room)

At the end of the day, We managed fine with the enclosed balconies - but they are not my favorite and I hope to avoid them in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter