• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your favorite sandwich from the Earl?

:worship: Thanksgiving(I love vacation in Nov.)

Original is good, I just LOVE that holiday one so much that the other is second.

Breakfast they have the best ham/swiss w/ mustard/sourcream sauce. go and try it for breakfast if u like ham my whole family loves that one.My DH even had me try to copy it at home.(good not as good as Earls)

Would like to try all someday. What goals I have.

Wow, I had practically forgot about this place, but so many positive reviews are making me consider it for this trip. When we went, it didn't strike me as much better than many local sandwich shops, but perhaps I should give it a second shot!

OMG I can't wait...we are leaving in 18 hours and I am already dreaming about EoS and Ghiradelli!!! I LOVE the tuna melt, hubby loves the roast beef one. I have also had the meatball and it is awesome! I always get a soup with my meal and they have always been good too. We also really like the salads, potato being my fav and coleslaw being hubbys favorite...I am drooling on my keyboard thinking about it all...can't wait to eat there sooooonnnnnnn!

Anything with cranberries LOL I like the Thanksgiving one, the original....mmmm, I just love them all really.

I like the Full Monty. :blush:
I guess the Full Montagu. ;)

But I have other "favorites" depending on my mood.

:sad2:They had this awesome grill cheese with brie , blue cheese and I think another cheese OMG!!!!!!!!! But its not on menu anymore

IMG_0253-1.jpg

The Veggie sandwich is delicious :cloud9:

Adore the Holiday sandwich, wish they did it all year round. Failing that, the tuna melt is wonderful. X

So far, Caprese is my fave. Simple and delicious!! Of course, that was my first visit to EOS, so I'm sure there will be others I love. We will be there in a few days, and I can't wait :cool1:

Everyone's pics look incredible!

Full Montague is my favorite . . .how I wish I had one right now!! I didn't realize they had breakfast; I checked on allears but they didn't have a breakfast menu. Anyone know the hours or another site to check?

tuna melt all the way & I don't even like HOT tuna!

hubby goes for cannonballs. We eat here at least 2x each trip & get it for trip home when doing DDP! Brownies & sandwiches in the car makes the trip last a little longer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter