Your favorite sandwich from the Earl?

terribm

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I am looking forward to going back to EOS more than any other restaurant this trip. We had such a great experience there last year. I think I orded teh original but they mixed up the order and I got the all-american. Instead of going back and standing in line, I just ate that one. WOW, it was great. Happy accident, I guess. I can't believe I have to choose just one sandwich.:confused3 What are your favorites? Pictures would be great.

My favorite is the one they had over the holidays...can't remember the name but it was like the best Thanksgiving leftover sandwich ever...Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce :love:

The rest of the year I really enjoy the Best BLT, followed by the Hawiian and the Jerk Chicken (we eat there quite a bit and have never had a bad one...i try to rotate thru the menu)

My favorite is the one they had over the holidays...can't remember the name but it was like the best Thanksgiving leftover sandwich ever...Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce :love:

The rest of the year I really enjoy the Best BLT, followed by the Hawiian and the Jerk Chicken (we eat there quite a bit and have never had a bad one...i try to rotate thru the menu)

Actually, that is what I call it; the leftover Thanksgiving sandwich. But sadly, it is seasonal.

I love the original 1762 - roast beef, cheddar and horseradish.

Their side salads are great too.

I like the holiday one too - didn't think I would like it as much as I did. I don't know if it is my favorite sandwich - but my all-time best meal ever at Disney was a grilled cheese and tomato soup from there. I think for that moment in time there couldn't have been a more perfect meal. It was a little chilly and damp out and late in the trip so I was worn down and that was just warm and yummy. I don't know if it would be as good if I had it again or if it was all the circumstances surrounding it - but it was great.

I love EoS!!! :worship: Can I pick a favorite salad? I'm not much of a sandwich person but stop there several times per visit for me mediterranean tuna salad with no dressing. ;) Mmmmmmm!

LOL....I too dream about my return to EoS. :rotfl2: Every time we go I get the All American and every time I say 'next time I'll try something new'.

My DD loves the Full Montague and the kids grilled cheese. DH always gets the Jerk Chicken. Last time we also tried the Tomatoe soup.....it was delish.

A tie between the All American and The Orginal.

All American
IMG_2425.jpg

The Original 1762
IMG_2920.jpg

OMG that picture of the Original has me seriously drooling. I can't wait to go back! Its the best sandwich in the universe, by far!!!

There used to be one called the Scudetto, I loved that one! Last time I had the Caprese and a BLT, both delicious!

The Thanksgiving one :thumbsup2

I am bummed I can't get it this trip but, I will be back in November and that baby is MINE!

Actually, everything we have ever had from there is delicious. They really understand balance of all the components.

My fave is the BLT!! I always think I will try something different,....but it never happens!

Oh yes, the holiday one is so delish, had it last time we were there!!
Going next week and since it's seasonal I will probably have the BLT cus I loves me a BLT!:lmao:

My DH is practically in love with that thanksgiving sandwich. We got it the first night we were in WDW and he spent the rest of the vacation trying to talk me into going back to DTD so he could just buy another sandwich. I had their BLT which was quite good.

My Fav's: Caprese, Original
DH: Full Montegue, Club
DD1: Cannonball, Full Montegue
DD2: Full Montegue, Cannonball

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter