You think of a wonderful thought ... PTR

Tinkerbell1989 said:
You can also buy that series as a dvd set... i bought it for my parents for xmas and my sister loves them! Xx

I have only ever seen it as region 1 and our DVD player is being really temperamental at the mo x

3 months today and we will be in the air on our way!

So this trip Elsie's suitcase is going to be bursting at the seems with costumes :goodvibes we have

Rapunzel - gorgeous dress mum and dad bought when they went to Disneyland on their West coast road trip

dcd5c4c052b36f41859ff67ea87df6ce.jpg

03e6e0b897d225c0b311acab8db841c1.jpg

Cinderella - I love this dress, its from the disneystore.com their costumes are so much nicer. The skirt is just so beautiful and full! When we hopefully get her Cinderella shoes from Harrods as well it will be perfect!

41fe3c55e92047b7ed898cd10f927965.jpg

2171b3e4c1825aa3d8ef1ae4aad09aa8.jpg

Alice - Hasn't arrived yet cant wait hopefully next week. So that's not Elsie in the dress.

aliceinwonderland.jpg

Belle - Elsie had the same dress when she was a baby in size 3-6 months which still fits so not sure if this one will fit in time.

DSCF0317.jpg

Lilo - So excited to go to Ohana with Elsie dressed up :)

83f31f3638f0aa8fb61d9ff514338d52.jpg

Minnie Mouse - Elsie's favourite and of course we have the apron as well for when we visit Chef Mickeys.

bb6bc1ce.jpg

13fce031.jpg

Duffy - Elsie loves Duffy. She kisses pictures of him every where we see and her poor Duffy gets pulled around by the ear.

DSCF0319.jpg

Buzz - Again hasn't arrived yet but so excited our little lady loves Toy Story and Buzz (even though she calls him Daddy lol) is one of her favourites.

buzzlightyear.jpg

Jessie - Elsie will be wearing this tonight for Halloween! Also bought her an extra for the dress for when we go a Bullseye hand bag that even though it is for Christmas Elsie already loves him! He is now wrapped and with Santa.

f3b476e358dda2686e7a705e4b1a998b.jpg

dea4c6b9e15304edf60036120113919e.jpg

We also have some Disney Bound inspired outfits

Mickey Mouse - Park outfit
Mickey Mouse - Club house
Goofy
Russel from UP
Woody
Izzy from Jake and the never land pirates

Tomorrow we are off to Harrods for the Christmas parade and Disney Princess boutique

1 month till Disneyland Paris

and 13 weeks till our first full day in WDW

to say we are excited is an understatement lol!

We have also ordered Photopass plus

loving all elsie costumes she will look so cute i hope you have fun tomorrow and take lots of photos were hoping to go up soon xx

How was Harrods and the parade?

Loving all Elsie's outfits, really love the Lilo one though. Can't wait to see the pics when you go to 'Ohana :goodvibes x

loving all elsie costumes she will look so cute i hope you have fun tomorrow and take lots of photos were hoping to go up soon xx

Thank you I have bought her another dress now I can't stop myself lol.

How was Harrods and the parade?

Loving all Elsie's outfits, really love the Lilo one though. Can't wait to see the pics when you go to 'Ohana :goodvibes x

We didn't get there in time for the parade due to trains and getting lost in Hyde park lol!

I got Elsie's Cinderella shoes and got treated my self :hyper:

In other news I emailed Disney to ask about bibbidi bobbidi boutique as it isn't available to under 3s and Elsie loves everything princessy and wanted to do some thing special for her. Well the fairy god mother herself is sending her a special letter sash and wand to say they are looking forward to seeing her in WDW free of charge Disney are so amazing :banana:

Have just sat and read your whole thread. I have never thought about doing a TR before and to be honest its a good way of putting excitement down and plans out load.
Love all the dresses especially the jessie dress and duffy one. Not long to go now. Christmas to look forward to and then the best place on earth.xxx

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

crabbie1 said:
Have just sat and read your whole thread. I have never thought about doing a TR before and to be honest its a good way of putting excitement down and plans out load.
Love all the dresses especially the jessie dress and duffy one. Not long to go now. Christmas to look forward to and then the best place on earth.xxx

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Aw thank you for reading all my rambling. Lol.
I need some where to keep all my craziness as it drives every me else crazy lol.

I know I can't believe how quick it's coming round 73 sleeps :0

Wow what a wonderful PTR

I can feel how excited you are and you have Paris and Christmas to help with the countdown so it will be here before you know it !!

Love all of the costumes, you are so organised! :goodvibes

Aw thank you. Her Buzz and Alice dress arrived yesterday! :D

Wow what a wonderful PTR

I can feel how excited you are and you have Paris and Christmas to help with the countdown so it will be here before you know it !!

Ah thanks Linda I love your TR's so to have you here I feel very honoured :angel:

I hope so 68 days to go. Its strange its the first holiday I havent been wishing away time before. I love Christmas and I dont want it to fly by :goodvibes

Hello,
I can't believe how much I have neglected my planning. It just got so busy with christmas our quick trip to Disney and general life. But as it is a month on Monday :faint: till we go, I got on with some planning today.

The suitcase is out and I have put all of Elsie's new christmas presents in there (all her dresses I'm not mean and hiding all her toys lol) and have sorted some bits out for me and dave. Booked hotel for night before and parking. Ordered Elsie's autograph book (I have made a personalised one on snap fish). Tomorrow I'm hoping to do Estas, car hire and travel insurance.

Hope every one else had a lovely christmas we sure did over way too quickly though.

X

Less than a month to go :banana:

:thumbsup2 3 weeks today will be our first day in the parks.. Magic kingdom

I have done travel insurance and estas so just need to sort out the car.

Our disney documents arrived on Wednesday. Very excited love that they sent us luggage tags pluto, Tinkerbell and Donald. You can guess which one dave got left with lol.

Most of our packing is done as we are quiet busy now till we go away. I'm throwing my sister a baby shower next Saturday it's mums birthday next Friday and Elsie's social life well you would think I'm her pa booking in all her play dates.

I rang virgin to upgrade our flight said I have to ring disney rang disney said I had to email. No reply rang virgin told me to ring 48 hours before take off then they can deal with it. Hope it won't be too expensive. :confused:

Not much else to report on the weather is hotter then normal in Orlando right now so hope it stays I need some sun it's been a long time. Hope the uk doesn't get snow and keeps me from going to the sun. Ill be out there clearing the run way myself.

I can't believe how quick your trip has come round !! Xx

I know I can't believe it. 2 weeks today we will be on the plane :D

Everything is done now.

Dollars arrived yesterday

Esta's and travel insurance booked and printed off

Car hire booked

Room/block requested

All ADR's booked - given up with Be our guest now :sad:

We have been having a movie marathon at home as its so cold Elsie is addicted to Beauty and the beast at the moment and is always roaring at us lol!

Now we just have to wait. Which I don't do well. Hope the snow has come and gone before we leave or I will be out clearing the run way my self.

Even when you get to WDW it's worth checking on Be Our Guest - ask the concierge at your resort

Do you have the Disney App? You could check on that whilst you are there as well

You could always go there for lunch without a reservation and many of the reviews I've read actually prefer lunch to dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter