You think of a wonderful thought ... PTR

Tinkerbell1989 said:
Elsie is going to look adorable! And I love the Mickey Mouse tee for Dave!

Xx

Thanks :) I have been meaning text you about coffee this week! X

200 days to go yay!

I know it's still along time to go but we booked at 297 I just can't believe how quick it's gone :-O

Our 180 days was yesterday managed to get our first set of ADR's

Friday 1st February -Cinderellas royal table dinner - Her royal highness package added for Elsie's birthday

Saturday 2nd February - Cape May Cafe breakfast

Sunday 3rd February - 1900 park fare supercalifragilistic breakfast

Monday 4th February - Akershus late breakfast

Tuesday 5th February - Hollywood and Vine breakfast

Wednesday 6th February - Crystal Palace lunch

Thursday 7th February - Tusker house breakfast

Friday 8th February - Garden Grove dinner

Saturday 9th February - O'hana breakfast

Sunday 10th February - The Hilton Character brunch & 1900 park fare happily ever after dinner

Monday 11th February - Garden grill dinner

Tuesday 12th February - Sanaa lunch

Wednesday 13th February - Chef Mickey dinner

Thursday 14th February - T-Rex lunch

So excited to have these all booked :D

I hope this won't change too much! It's so addictive though.

I guess there's a good chance she'll get to meet a Princess then :)

nilla said:
I guess there's a good chance she'll get to meet a Princess then :)

Yes definitely! Still can't get Tusker house or Sanaa even today so need to re think again :/ or keep trying!

tinks_1989 said:
Yes definitely! Still can't get Tusker house or Sanaa even today so need to re think again :/ or keep trying!

Managed to get Santa for Thursday 7th now so have cancelled Narcoosse's for now. Still can't get Tusker house on the 12 th though.

Hope every one is doing well,

Not much to update we have been so busy the last few weeks, two weddings, both our birthdays and dave starts his new job tomorrow. All very exciting for once :yay:

Still haven't been able to get Tusker house for the 12th.

Hoping that the rumours on here are true about the Saratoga Springs discount returning and being able to upgrade with no trouble this time.

Elsie is definetly in need of a character meal, we went to our local Frankie and Bennys for dinner last night with my cousin and his girlfriend. I haven't seen this before at Frankie and Bennys but I guess some of you might have. When it's some ones birthday they bring out the cake with a dog mascot, well Elsie went crazy she wanted this dog to come to our table. After the third birthday this dog finally came over to us but oh my the tears when the dog had to leave. So really looking forward to Disneyland Paris and get some Mickey and Minnie time.

Really excited that Disneyland Paris is just over a month away already it is so exciting! :cheer2:

Any way hope every one had a good weekend and not missing the Olympics too much!

Are you watching?

We are we are looking out for Dave's best man Anthony Stephens he is a swimmer and is competing again this year we are very proud!

82741397.jpg

Here is with his bronze he also won silver and another bronze in Athens we are hoping for gold this year!

COME ON ANTHONY YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

tigger17 said:
yay:cool1::cool1:really pleased for you xxx

princess_ariel_85 said:
Woo hoo! I love Tusker House, nice one! :thumbsup2:cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks guys so nice to have it all booked I was checking the Disney website 3 times a day!

Are you watching?

We are we are looking out for Dave's best man Anthony Stephens he is a swimmer and is competing again this year we are very proud!

82741397.jpg

Here is with his bronze he also won silver and another bronze in Athens we are hoping for gold this year!

COME ON ANTHONY YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

How cool! I'll be keeping my eye out for him! Although, Ch4's coverage seem a little bit all over the place! :blush:

xxx

Tinkerbell1989 said:
How cool! I'll be keeping my eye out for him! Although, Ch4's coverage seem a little bit all over the place! :blush:

xxx

It did! I wasn't that impressed last night :(

I'll find out what time he is competing and let you know! :)

tinks_1989 said:
It did! I wasn't that impressed last night :(

I'll find out what time he is competing and let you know! :)

He swam twice today hasn't won a medal yet hope he does though :)

Just caught up with this! Can't wait to read about your trip!! Sounds like your going to have an amazing time!

Anthony swam his last race today and came 5th very proud of him. Shame he didn't win any medals as its his last Paralympics but he did really well!

Seventeen days till Disneyland Paris so excited.

My sister and brother in law aren't coming any more as they are 15 weeks pregnant and have decided to save the money towards their expected delivery! :)

We havent really done much planning towards Disneyland Paris yet I can't believe it's so close.

And Tuesday we are going to see the lion king live stage show at Bristol! Ah so excited I can not wait! Dave treated me to the best seats so excited! It's also our 2nd year wedding anniversary :0 where have those two years gone?!

I hope every one is having a good weekend and enjoying the sun! :)

17 days how exsiting has elsie got all her costumes yet:lmao:
shame anthony didn't get a medal but he did so well xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter