You know I'm a squirrel guy...

3 can be a crowd, but not this time. :( We just bought 2 bags of raw jumbo peanuts. Guess where we're going in Jan?

Not surprised. Tell him I said hello and I don't have any pics of the Christmas Monkey, but I got this...

christmas squirrel.jpg

Last edited:

Christmas-Squirrel-1.jpg

I saw LOTS of squirrels this past weekend, but not at the fort. In the woods while I was hunting. The problem is, I wasn't hunting squirrels, I was looking for Bucks. Didn't see a single one (at least while in the woods). :(

Well Paul you weren't the only one suffering from that problem. Not a lot of deer seen by myself or anyone I talked with.

Still didn't get a deer this year. I am debating the Post Holiday Flintlock (and archery) season. I guess it depends on the weather. Oh well. At least I still have some meat in the freezer.

Don't worry, here in Mississippi I haven't seen a single shootable buck either. Lots of squirrels and turkeys. Plenty of does and little ones. My father did get an 8 point this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!