You Ain't Right Club, "YARC" Roster

windwalker

I need an Adventure
Good moning fellow unique individuals, I decided we had better get our "YARC" roster down in print as a warning to unsuspecting non "YARC" members of WISH that we can be unpredictable. We are subject to fits of laughter and uncontrolled fun at our own expense.

Our Beautiful and Mischevious Queen, Judy, rules the "YARC" kingdom with goodness and mercy.

Prince Big Vic, Marathon Virgin and official scape goat, (Yep it's his fault)

PatFan Bill, legal counsel and virgin negotiator.

Tiger Lily, Pretty Princess of the "YARC"

Lan, Pretty Princess of Grace and Beauty

Nancy, Pretty Princess of Speed and Sweetness

Barry, Grand Wizard of the Court of "YARC"

Sara, Pretty Princess of Passion before the Dawn

Pat, Pretty Princess of Travel and exploring

Wendy, Beautiful goddess of endurance and power

Cindy, Pretty Princess of nature's wild beauty

Lynne, Iron Warrior of "Yarc"

Monte, Pretty Princess of Joy and Flowers

SilverSteve, Prince of unusual pleasures.

Kim, Our Fairy Princess

Erica, Our Princess of love and healing

DianeL, Our Pretty princess of adventure

Terri, Our Princess to pamper

Kristi, Our Princess of Fun and Goo

Maria, Beautiful Goddess of light and hope

Cam, Our Superhuman Pretty Pirate Princess of the Caribbean pirate:

Krista, Beautiful Goddess of nature and our friends with fur

Mel, Warrior Princess who dances with squirrels

Linda, Pretty Princess of Romance and Magic

Robert, Prince of extremes

SkyWalker Dave, Prince of speed and Beach Bunnies

Stephanie, Our Pretty Princess of caring and courage

Carrie, Our doctor of all "YARC" mental concerns

KeenHo, Crown Prince of Cunning

Leana, Warrior Princess, protector of the small

Steve, Prince of comic relief

Magan, Pretty Princess of the rain, wind and unique crosstraining

Christa, Evil and beautiful Queen of the WISH team

Angie, Pretty Princess of grace and song

WindWalker Dave, Resident poster child for "YARC"

Anyone wanting to apply for membership, tell us why you think you are "YARC" material.

All nominations will be accepted.

Anyone wishing to change or modify their title must submit request to Queen Judy along with presents.

Dave:hippie: "YARC"

Cool. I love to be pampered. Pamper away (gee I WISH there was a massage smiley) :)

Terri

Oh Dave, this is wonderful! Thank you so much for honoring me in this way.

Now, let's discuss presents.....

:rotfl:

This is really a very funny thread. :lmao: Thank you for making me laugh this morning!

BTW if you could put :snooty: next to my HRH title, I would appreciate it.

:rotfl2:

aw, I wanna be a pretty pretty yarc princess too!!!

My kids dont think I'm right, 'cause I sing along to all the Disney songs using my best impression of the character voices (I dont sing very well to start with!)

My DH doesnt think I'm right, 'cause I can relate just about anything to Disney (we have a tree of life right down the road, which I point out every day)

My dad doesnt think I'm right, 'cause I'm going to do a half-marathon (he knows I'm more of the spectator type, but I'm gonna prove him wrong)

Do any of these qualify me? I'm sure there are LOTS more, I will ask around...

aw, I wanna be a pretty pretty yarc princess too!!!

My kids dont think I'm right, 'cause I sing along to all the Disney songs using my best impression of the character voices (I dont sing very well to start with!)

My DH doesnt think I'm right, 'cause I can relate just about anything to Disney (we have a tree of life right down the road, which I point out every day)

My dad doesnt think I'm right, 'cause I'm going to do a half-marathon (he knows I'm more of the spectator type, but I'm gonna prove him wrong)

Do any of these qualify me? I'm sure there are LOTS more, I will ask around...

Angie, Darlin, you are sure nuff "YARC" material. With Judy's permission and blessing I here by bestow the title of:

Angie, Pretty Princess of Grace and Song

Dave:hippie: "YARC"

It is truly an honor to be nominated to the court of YARC. princess:

Does this mean ToT is the official YARC ball?

Pretty Princess of Grace and Song, Angie, was skipping through the woods when she came upon a large green bullfrog. The frog said, "Pretty Princess, I am really the most hansome prince that ever was, if you will but kiss me I'll change back to my hansome self".

Pretty Princess Angie replied, "So tell me frog how did this happen"? "I was not polite to the Evil Queen and she turned me into this hidious frog", answered the frog.

The Princess asked, "So frog if I kiss you what is in it for me". Well the frog said, "I'm the answer to your prayers, you can serve me, cook my meals, wash my clothes, serve my every need. My mother can come and live with us so she can teach you how to serve me better".

That night at supper the frog legs were delicious.

Ohhh, I love my title! Leana, Warrior Princess, protector of the small.

Thanks Dave!!!

When I checked this thread out yesterday I just laughted and thought .. here is the daily dose of Dave LOL

Today I check in to see what is new in the world of YARC and see the story of Princess Angie making frog legs :lmao:

Now my family would agree that I'm a Princess (though not always in a good way, i sense sarcasm from them :rolleyes: ) DH dares not to disagree with the title though ;)

Susan would say she knew I was a Princess because she has the joy of walking with me especially after the thaw or a good rain that cause mud or flooding. She has the chances for good laughs at watching me walk thru mud. Which results in me daintily tip toeing thru what I figure is the least dirtiest areas (mind you about 5 to 7 ft in length is covered).

Princess yes, but I think she would have something to say about Adventure :lmao: I agree with the Adventure because who else would say 'heck yes let's do a long distance race even though i've never walked more than 2 miles' or 'yippee we get to drive from the suburbs of Detroit to Cincinnati in a SUV that has Flying Pig saying written all over it'

So from the Throne Room (tv with recliner sort) the Princess of Adventure sends her wishes for all to have a royal day of training and eagerly awaits the next daily dose of laughter from Prince Dave.

Princess Kristi of Goo, you are most definitely well named. I can't hear them on the radio without thoughts of you and I really need to add that one song to my playlist. the one that has the line of running in it, now if I could only remember the song title. LOL

princess:

I would like to introduce the official "You ain't right" mascot.

apeno.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter