Yet another TIPPING question

ajh88

DIS Veteran
I am preparing our final budget for our Spring Break cruise in March. We are staying concierge and while I have gathered the typical tipping for servers and stateroom hosts, I haven't found anything regarding concierge hosts. Is tipping for them "automatic" the way it is for the other positions, or is it at your own discretion?

TIA for help!

Concierge tipping is NOT automatic and DCL gives no guidelines as to what is appropriate or suggested.

There have been many "suggested" amounts on these boards, but take these with a grain of salt. Remember, these are the same posters who suggest everything from $0 to $50 per person as the appropriate extra Palo tip.

My suggestion--look at what they have done for you and tip accordingly. Did they work as much as a room host or dining server? Then that might give you a starting point of $4 per guest per day.

And while I'm on that--remember that a suite is a lot more work to clean than a basic cabin, yet the standard tip is the same. Personal opinion here, but I think the starting point on the stateroom host in a suite is double the suggested in a standard cabin--more bathroom, kitchenette space, etc. = more work = more tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts