Yee-ouch!

ransom

DIS Veteran
I just paid off our upcoming Disney World vacation.

Well, I put it on the credit card. It's gonna be even more painful next month when that bill comes!

Still, we're now one step closer to our dream. :cool1:

Cool! I just got the credit card bill that has my payment on it. You're right, it's painful to look at but we'll pay it off and next month's bill should look a lot nicer! I'm glad we went with the Dining Plan. It wasn't free, but we're paying for everything up front. I know we'll still be buying lots of stuff when we get down there, but with meals and tickets, etc. already paid for, our credit card will have a little easier trip.

Luv Bunnies said:
Cool! I just got the credit card bill that has my payment on it. You're right, it's painful to look at but we'll pay it off and next month's bill should look a lot nicer!

You're smart to do that. We're doing the same thing (albeit a month behind you), but I don't think I've ever made a single payment of any type as big as this one will be, so it's still scary! :eek:

Luv Bunnies said:
I'm glad we went with the Dining Plan. It wasn't free, but we're paying for everything up front. I know we'll still be buying lots of stuff when we get down there, but with meals and tickets, etc. already paid for, our credit card will have a little easier trip.

Great minds think alike! We did the DDP, too, and we hope we'll be happy with it. Sometimes with all the complaining on this board, I worry about that. Still, it's good to know we don't have to pinch pennies on food.

But like you said, there's plenty we'll be paying for there (town car, parasailing, souveniers, etc), so now I guess that's the next thing I get to worry about! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter