Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

Hopefully this week will bring a lot of arrivals ::yes::

And all the rest will be mailed out ;)

Tamarap said:
Yes, my mom just called me to tell me she received her package from your mom!!!

The package included:
22oz Sheer Gardenia jar candle
Amber Sunset votive
Lotus Blossom votive

My mom says thank you very much. This was her first exchange and she was positively giddy when she was telling me what she received!!!

Tell her your welcome, and that we're glad she likes it all! :goodvibes

Now this is just weird. My orders have been showing "in process" since the 1st, I checked this morning and it shows that my orders have been shipped. I went to check the tracking numbers and the package I sent to myself was actually shipped on the 7th and it is out for delivery today. The package I sent to my exchange buddy was shipped this morning. So, the moral of the story is even if your order still shows in process it may have actually been shipped. Maybe they are just a little slow on updating the site :confused3

The UPS lady visited me just now!!!! :sunny:

Thank you so much Marsha (mickeyfan1) for the wonderful goodies!!!!!!!!

I got .......
6 Autumn Leaves votives
6 Autumn Wreath votives
12 Amber Sunset tealights
2 leaf votive holders (I really needed new ones)
1103307.jpg

1 leaf tealight holder (needed this too!)
1103292.jpg

Yay!!! I forgot to sign my name, I am so glad you figured it out.

I LOVE all the Autumn coloured accessories. My colour decor is green and orange. Which is why YC is dangerous to me this time of year.

mickeyfan1 said:
Yay!!! I forgot to sign my name, I am so glad you figured it out.

I LOVE all the Autumn coloured accessories. My colour decor is green and orange. Which is why YC is dangerous to me this time of year.
So your the reason they were all sold out last week when I tried to order that votive holder :rotfl: I really like it :teeth:

KarenB said:
Just ordered mine! I hope my person to the west of me enjoys what I sent!
Karen

I love everything, thank you!!

I received:
22oz jar of Autumn Leaves
4 pack of Farmers Market votives in Spiced Pumpkin
3 pack of Farmers Market tarts in Cinnamon Apple Berry

The whole box smelled just like Fall :goodvibes
The Farmers Market stuff is almost too cute to burn but I think I will sacrifice one of the Cinnamon Apple Berries to the tart burner this afternoon.

Thanks again Karen for the great package.

Amy

Hi Amy!! I am glad you like what I sent. Somewhere I read that you thought the Farmer's Market stuff was cute so I sent a few of those. I thought a big jar of Autumn Leaves would get you in the mood for fall!

Karen

OMG OMG.... I am SUCH an airhead. :guilty: I am just totally realizing NOW that I forgot to put a message when I placed my buddy's exchange order. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I am such a dope. :guilty: I will let my buddy know when she posts she received her box. :guilty: :guilty:

:rotfl: You're not the first and probably won't be the last.
Hopefully we'll hear soon.
A couple of the ones ordered are starting to arrive :bounce:

Got my confirmation from YC that my order was shipped, at least the majority of it. One item is still in process.

I have a question for all of the Yankee experts. I which room of your house would you burn Fresh Mint?? I bought myself a small jar from the clearance section and now I am not sure what to do with it. I was thinking kitchen because that is where I put most of my food scents or maybe bathroom because it smells like toothpaste.
Decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

My package is in the mail and headed to the West coast.

briannesmom said:
I have a question for all of the Yankee experts. I which room of your house would you burn Fresh Mint?? I bought myself a small jar from the clearance section and now I am not sure what to do with it. I was thinking kitchen because that is where I put most of my food scents or maybe bathroom because it smells like toothpaste.

I was thinking bathroom too.

briannesmom said:

I burn Fresh Mint in my kitchen/living area. My kids love it (hubby could do without it!), and it smells more like the mint I have growing outside than toothpaste to me. Since I (OK, DH!!!!) grow fresh herbs (basil, mint, sage, oregano, rosemary, chives, etc), anything that smells like that ends up in my kitchen/living area.

Yum, YUM, YUM!! My package arrived today and, the scents were pouring out! It was SOOOO YUMMY!!!
dvcfamily41801 said:
OMG OMG.... I am SUCH an airhead. :guilty: I am just totally realizing NOW that I forgot to put a message when I placed my buddy's exchange order. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I am such a dope. :guilty: I will let my buddy know when she posts she received her box. :guilty: :guilty:
I guess my package was from you. :rotfl: Don't worry! I've ordered gift tags and YC doesn't include them everytime anyway. (I've tried this on orders to myself so, I know.) ;)

Lisa sent me SUCH a collection, I'm set for a while! :thumbsup2

I got votives in: Buttercream, Choc chip cookie, vanilla cupcake, vanilla caramel, trick or treat, pumpkin pie, macintosh (my 1st ever fave!), fruit smoothie, farmhouse apple, golden spiced pear, peach & sweet berries (my most recent fave!) and, I got 2 (shhh, should've only been 1 ;) ) of cinnamon appleberry! My votive down here was burning out so, I replaced it with cinnamon appleberry and, I really like it! Glad there were 2. ;) I also got a 4-pack of Farmer's Market Maple Sugar (can you smell syrup?) :teeth: AND, a small jar of Berry Crumble! There are sooo many yummies in my basement right now, except for the small jar, that's going to work with me. :teeth:

Lisa, thank you, thank you! :goodvibes You really 'enhanced' my day today, with all the sad remembrances of 9/11. Good smells are such a brain-trigger, imo, to happiness. :sunny: Thank you for a generous exchange.

P.S. You're NOT an airhead or a dope! ;) I figured you out! :thumbsup2

:wave:

KimRaye said:
Yum, YUM, YUM!! My package arrived today and, the scents were pouring out! It was SOOOO YUMMY!!!I guess my package was from you. :rotfl: Don't worry! I've ordered gift tags and YC doesn't include them everytime anyway. (I've tried this on orders to myself so, I know.) ;)

Lisa sent me SUCH a collection, I'm set for a while! :thumbsup2

I got votives in: Buttercream, Choc chip cookie, vanilla cupcake, vanilla caramel, trick or treat, pumpkin pie, macintosh (my 1st ever fave!), fruit smoothie, farmhouse apple, golden spiced pear, peach & sweet berries (my most recent fave!) and, I got 2 (shhh, should've only been 1 ;) ) of cinnamon appleberry! My votive down here was burning out so, I replaced it with cinnamon appleberry and, I really like it! Glad there were 2. ;) I also got a 4-pack of Farmer's Market Maple Sugar (can you smell syrup?) :teeth: AND, a small jar of Berry Crumble! There are sooo many yummies in my basement right now, except for the small jar, that's going to work with me. :teeth:

Lisa, thank you, thank you! :goodvibes You really 'enhanced' my day today, with all the sad remembrances of 9/11. Good smells are such a brain-trigger, imo, to happiness. :sunny: Thank you for a generous exchange.

P.S. You're NOT an airhead or a dope! ;) I figured you out! :thumbsup2

:wave:

:blush: :wave2:

Yay! So glad that you liked it. I must have changed my basket a dozen times trying to pick out great scents. I am glad that it brightened up your day, even a bit. Yesterday was a very tough day for all. Happy Fall and hope you enjoy your candles. :goodvibes

My grandfather passed away yesterday and I will be heading out of town today to start working my way towards the funeral. I have my candles but won't get them in the mail before I head out. I'm going to see if my mom can mail them while I'm away but if not then I will get them out on Monday when I'm back. I'm not sure if mine are on the way to me yet but I do have someone getting the mail so they should be fine and I'll report once I'm back.

jennyL said:
My grandfather passed away yesterday and I will be heading out of town today to start working my way towards the funeral. I have my candles but won't get them in the mail before I head out. I'm going to see if my mom can mail them while I'm away but if not then I will get them out on Monday when I'm back. I'm not sure if mine are on the way to me yet but I do have someone getting the mail so they should be fine and I'll report once I'm back.

:hug: ((((HUGS)))) Jenny ~~ So Sorry for your loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter