Would you upgrade to Concierge for these reasons?

Yeah no I’m not going to sleep at 8 pm on a cruise and neither is he if you want to do that enjoy.

We’re not going to bed right at 8 PM- we will be seeing the shows after dinner. But coming from eating dinner at 6 PM every night and bedtime between 7:30-8 for my little kids at home, jumping to an 8:15 start time for a 3-course dinner is a lot to ask of them. Plus once kids are past age 3-4, they usually drop the naps, which is the case for my soon-to-be 7-year-old. Probably the reason why 5:45 dining on DCL always sells out first!

Just curious--were you able to get main dining once you became concierge? (Asked another way, is there anyone reading this thread who was concierge but wasn't able to switch to main dining when you'd previously been waitlisted?)

Just curious--were you able to get main dining once you became concierge? (Asked another way, is there anyone reading this thread who was concierge but wasn't able to switch to main dining when you'd previously been waitlisted?)

Yes! I was moved to main dining just a couple days after I became concierge. I was also able to book our first choice times for Palo brunch, Royal Gathering, nursery, spa & salon appts and reserve whiskey tasting for my hubby. As a first-time cruiser, while I may have gone overboard on the $$ here (pun intended LOL!) it really was so so nice to be able to book all these things in advance and know we have main dining and not have to stress!

Yes! I was moved to main dining just a couple days after I became concierge. I was also able to book our first choice times for Palo brunch, Royal Gathering, nursery, spa & salon appts and reserve whiskey tasting for my hubby. As a first-time cruiser, while I may have gone overboard on the $$ here (pun intended LOL!) it really was so so nice to be able to book all these things in advance and know we have main dining and not have to stress!

Bon voyage !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter