Would Love to Have a Custom Design

fostrmom2mny

DIS Veteran
Good day Dissers! My husband and I are celebrating our 40th Anniversary at WDW. It is also his first trip (never thought I could get him there after my many trips without him) and my two granddaughters first trip. I would like to kindly ask if someone could possibly design our (one matching shirt that my husband agreed to, "One day I guess I'll wear matching shirts for photos".) I'm wanting matching shirts that uses different fonts and would need three.
One that says something like:
Celebrating
Our
40 Years Together
(then circling the above words I'd like it to say "Mullendore Family Vacation 2018"

The other two versions would be exactly the same except where it says OUR replace with Dad and Mom's
and the other version would replace OUR with PawPaw and Nana's

I would be very grateful and thankful for your support in making my perfect tee shirt

I worked on these for you today. I will add them to the album in my Flickr that I have made for you already. If you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

Deleted my attachment

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter