Would like to request Dee Hill for invites please?

J.J. Dillingham

Earning My Ears
We are surprising our daughter on Christmas day for a trip December 28-January 2 and would like to have meal invitations, surprise letter, hotel letter and goodbye letter. We don't need these for a few weeks but want to plan ahead. Daughter's name is Brooklyn and we are the Dillingham Family. This is not our first trip and we will return in 2018. Thank you!

* Surprise letter to be given on Christmas day

* Dec. 28 - Letter for Port Orleans Riverside (we will give to Brooklyn after we get off the plane as we walk to the bus area)

* Dec. 28 - Meal invite to Chef Mickey's 7:45pm

* Dec. 29 - Meal invite to Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant 4:35pm

* Dec. 30 - Meal invite to Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare 9:25am

* Dec. 31 - Meal invite to Akershus 9:35am

* Jan. 1 - Meal invite to Tusker House 4:50pm

* Jan. 2 - Meal invite to Be Our Guest Breakfast 9:30am

* Jan. 2 - Goodbye Letter

Thank you so much for your time! This will make our trip so much better.

Please check for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Last edited:
Dee,

These are fabulous!!! I will check closely for spelling and will let you know if anything needs to be changed.

I'm new at this and wanted to know the best way to print these. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much for doing this for us!

click on the thumbnail...
(it will take you to photo bucket)
scroll down a little and look to the right...
click on download...
save to your computer and print...

Hope this helps

Great thanks!

One more question :) do you have any ideas for envelops as far as fonts or certain designs I can find.

Thank you again!

We do have one change: on the Be Our Guest invite the year should be 2017.

For the envelops I was thinking more of putting the letters in the envelop and leaving out for Brooklyn to find. If you don't have anything simple we'll figure something out. Thank you so much for your time!

That pesky year change! :) I will fix that.

Envelopes:
What were you wanting? Can you give me some guidance?
I have these:

I have a bunch of blanks at the end of page 2 and all page 3 in my photobucket, like these:

I can delete the text on any of my existing envelopes and have her name (or whatever you want)?
If you can let me have a better idea as to what you want then I can try to make something for you as well.

Just let me know,
Dee

Sorry I didn't see those. I like the idea of just putting The Dillingham Family on envelops that may go with the letters you made. It doesn't have to have a lot of detail. If that is something that will take you a lot of time please don't worry about it. The letters are great and I know that they will add to the experience. Thank you again for all of your work!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

Do I just need to put in a #10 blank envelope into a color printer and just print an envelope on the settings?

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

We will definitely ask for you for future trips!!!

Do you know if any good ways to reveal surprise on Christmas morning?

I am not very creative when it comes to reveals. You could have the envelope in the stocking? On the tree?
Wrap it in box and have her open it last?

:)
Dee

Dee,
Our entire family is going to DisneyWorld in June and I wanted to see if you are available to make meal reservation letters and envelopes for the kids. We had a blast last time using the letters.

You can either:
- Go into my PB and pick specific letters/envelopes. Once you click on the image, you will see the name under the DISign.
- Or, let me know which meals/letters you need and I will choose.

I need the name, dates and times included as well.
Thank you

The dates for our trip are June 13-22 and would like to have meal invitations, hotel letter and goodbye letter. You also did envelopes for me last time and I would like those as well. We can print those on the #10 envelopes like last time. The kids names are Brooklyn, Isaac, and Enoch and you can use the Hedgepath/Dillingham Families.

* June 13 - Letter for Art of Animation (we will give to kids after we get off the plane as we walk to the bus area)

* June 13 - Meal invite to Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant 7:40pm

* June 14 - Meal invite to Chef Mickey's 9:30am

* June 15 - Meal invite to San Angel Inn Dinner 7:00pm

* June 16 - Meal invite to Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare 10:10am

* June 17 - Meal invite to Disney Junior Play 'n Dine 9:30am

* June 18 - Meal invite to Cape May Cafe 5:55pm

* June 19 - Meal invite to 'Ohana's Best Friends 9:25am

* June 20 - Meal invite to 50's Prime Time Cafe 6:45pm

* June 21 - Meal invite to Via Napoli Ristorante 6:40pm

* June 22 - Meal invite to Chip 'n' Dale Harvest Feast 9:15am

* June 22 - Goodbye Letter

Thank you so much for your time!

Dee,
Thank you for doing this for us! I'm sorry about the amount of letters and envelopes we have, I will make sure to limit our letters next trip.

The only change I have found is that on the San Angel Inn letter it should say dinner instead of lunch. Other than that I think everything is good. I will take another look.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter