World's Largest McDonald's in Orlando? Where?

DestinationFlorida

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where the world's largest McDonald's is in Orlando? I assume it is near Disney because of the huge traffic flow there, but can anyone tell me exactly where?

McDonald's Fan

Don't remember the name of the road, but it is right on the main drag between AK and OKW! I know that probably doesn't help at all!

Theres suposedly a big one the sign did say biggest one.. at the Intersection near I Drive/Sandlake Road..

It was a big one/ 3 stories. with an arcade, ball pit, ice cream stand, and other things in it..

Its actually closer to Universal/Sea World area. The sign did say largest on it.. but I don't believe everything I read!

We've been there. It's like a giant Chuck E. Cheeses. Lots of games. Our kids loved it there.

I'm not sure of the street (I think it is Sand Lake?) but it is close to Universal.

I think I've seen it. Does it have a life-size fries out front?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter