WONDER Mar 29, 2015 5 Night Western Caribbean (Cozumel)

I got your PM but I don't have enough posts to respond back to you.
If you send me your cabin numbers, e-mail address, names and ages through a PM I can add you to the group. Deadline day I believe it will be posted.
This is my first time cruise, first time FE so I am just figuring it out myself.
Hope that helps-

I hated to do it....but we have cancelled our B2B so we will not be sailing with you. MY DS is currently serving in the US Army and we are not sure he will be able to join us on this cruise so we decided to cancel and reschedule when we can all go together.

Hope you all have an amazing cruise!!!

Hi! I will be on this cruise and would like to participate in a Fish Extender. Is anyone interested? Can someone point me in the right direction? This will be my 3rd Disney cruise but I've never done the fish extender thing. It sounds like fun!:wave2:

This is our first cruise, so I don't know if this is an odd request or what not...

I keep telling my kids about the amazing clubs and I'm really hopeful that they might meet some kids around their same age to hang with and get to know.

I know many on this thread have little ones and I know there are many that are chatting on other (you know what I'm talking about :upsidedow ) Internet areas (which I don't frequent).

Anywho, I hope this isn't strange but maybe we can share a little bit about our kids and see if there might be some matches. Don't get me wrong, I know what you are thinking, hello privacy, hello Internet safety...I get it so I'll be very vanilla here.

Is there any chance some of you may be doing one of the Open Houses where we could possibly introduce some of the kids to one another?

I'll go first:
Oldest child is an 8.5 year old girl, loves competitive cheerleading and chess, favorite subject in school is Math (def gets this from her Dad!)
Middle is 6.5 year old boy, loves playing football, soccer and games on the iPad (minecraft, clash of titans, etc.), favorite subject in school is Art
Youngest is 3 year old (will be turning 3 just a few days before we set sail) is a girl who is Frozen obsessed (aren't they all), enjoys her toddler dance class and wants to be just like her big sister, does baby yoga at her nursery school (don't ask - LOL).

Are there any others who have children with common ages/interests?

We are all SOOOOO excited about this trip. First cruise for all of us!!! :cheer2:

Have a happy day everyone :wave2:

Hi. My family and I are going on the Wonder 5 night cruise March 29, 2015. Wanted to do FE. Please add me to the list. We went on a cruise last year, had the FE outside our door and we went around the ship and put goodies in other FE, but never got any in ours. This year in doing more research I have seen where I have to sign up, so I hope this works for us! I read on one website that there were 60 FE on one cruise! I read on another that some cruises split them up...what is this group doing? Thanks!

We are very interested in joining the FE group for the Wonder Mar 29 2015 cruise. Where do I go to sign up???

This is my first time cruise, first time FE so I am just figuring it out myself.

Hi! I will be on this cruise and would like to participate in a Fish Extender. Is anyone interested? Can someone point me in the right direction? ...

Hi. My family and I are going on the Wonder 5 night cruise March 29, 2015. Wanted to do FE. Please add me to the list. We went on a cruise last year, had the FE outside our door and we went around the ship and put goodies in other FE, but never got any in ours. This year in doing more research I have seen where I have to sign up, so I hope this works for us! ...

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is still enough time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

For who ever is organizing the FE for March 29, 5 night cruise to Cozumel on the Wonder our info is:
2 girls cabin # 1073.

I saw on one web site where they put a tag on the "gift" with From and the cabin #. I plan to do this in case no list gets made. I know last year on our cruise we walked the ship and just looked for the FE and put our goodies in them... can see where a list would be helpful... I am guessing the list will be posted on this thread?

We have not been to Cozumel, signed up for the ruin & beach excursion. Is this a good option? Is it necessary to sign up for an excursion? Looking for a cost effective way to see some of the island.

Thanks for your help!

We would like to join the FE, It will be my two boys participating in room 6570. How do I know how many FE gifts I need to get?

We would like to join the FE, It will be my two boys participating in room 6570. How do I know how many FE gifts I need to get?
If needed Im willing to put the list together if everyone would like to send me who is participating(boy/girl/adults) and their room#.

:fish::fish:For those who are new with only a few posts (including me), they will not be able to use the PM system until they reach 10 posts. You might suggest to them that they go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where they can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get their count up to 10. Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send a PM (now called "Conversation"). There will be a link at the upper right on every page to your "Inbox" and you can click on any username and a link to "Start a conversation" will be available. In addition, you will then be able to upload images and have links in your signature.

If you would like to PM your info or you can just post it in the thread. I will work on getting lists together. ( This is my first time so bare with me :) ):fish::fish::fish:

:fish:If your interested in FE here is some info I would like to add you/family to the FE list:fish:

Please provide the following information and I will keep it updated.
1- Number of participants ( Adults/ Children and ages for those under 18)
2- Cabin # please add a note to why this should or should not be kept private. I've seen it posted both ways. At some point it will have to be posted to exchange gifts.
3- Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc...)
4- Allergies or items prohibited ie... alcohol/candy/nuts etc...
5- Favorite Character

:fish:If your interested in FE here is some info I would like to add you/family to the FE list:fish:

1- Number of participants ( Adults/ Children and ages for those under 18) 2 girls 10 & 6
2- Cabin # please add a note to why this should or should not be kept private. I've seen it posted both ways. At some point it will have to be posted to exchange gifts. 1073
3- Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc...)no
4- Allergies or items prohibited ie... alcohol/candy/nuts etc...no
5- Favorite Character
Ariel, Mini, Sofia, Doc Mc Stuffins

Thanks for organizing this.

Are we too late to apply to participate in the FE games for the 3/29 Wonder cruise?

2- Cabin # please add a note to why this should or should not be kept private. I've seen it posted both ways. At some point it will have to be posted to exchange gifts.
5- Favorite Character

2 cabins - 6 people

Cabin 6553 - 2 adults 1 child 6years old-girl
Cabin 6555 - 1 adult 2 children 11 yr old boy and 13 year old girl

No celebrations - just vacation

No allergies

5- Favorite Character
Cabin 6553 Grandmother (Kay) - Cinderella, Mom(Kris) - Ariel, Kayla -Rapunzel
Cabin 6555 Mom (Brenda) - Sven, Blake - Donald Duck, Brooke Goofy

Please let me know how to get the listing of all the other participants. You can PM me at kbychinski@yahoo.com.

Last edited:
:fish:FE List That I have so far. If more would like to join please feel free, just let me know! :yay::fish:

Cabin# 1073 2 girls, (10yr and 6yr) No allergies or Celebrations, Favorite Characters are Ariel, Mini, Sofia, Doc Mc Stuffins

Cabin# 6570 2 Boys (10yr and 5yr) No allergies or Celebrations, Favorite Characters are Goofy, Jake and the Never land Pirates, olaf, Monsters Inc, and the Incredibles

Cabin# 6553 2 Adults (Grandma who Like Cinderella and Mom who likes Ariel) and 1 girl (6yr who likes Rapunzel) No allergies or Celebrations

Cabin# 6555 1 Adults (Mom who likes Sven) and 1 Boy ( 11yr who likes Donald Duck) and 1 girl (13yr who like Goofy) No allergies and no Celebrations

Hi. My family and I are going on the Wonder 5 night cruise March 29, 2015. Wanted to do FE. Please add me to the list. We went on a cruise last year, had the FE outside our door and we went around the ship and put goodies in other FE, but never got any in ours. This year in doing more research I have seen where I have to sign up, so I hope this works for us! I read on one website that there were 60 FE on one cruise! I read on another that some cruises split them up...what is this group doing? Thanks!
Not sure if you saw, but there is a list at the end of this thread if you aren't already joined in.

Hi! I will be on this cruise and would like to participate in a Fish Extender. Is anyone interested? Can someone point me in the right direction? This will be my 3rd Disney cruise but I've never done the fish extender thing. It sounds like fun!:wave2:
Please see the bottom of this thread if you are not already joined in.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest