WL Questions

paulinesa

Earning My Ears
Hi there, we will be staying at the WL this December dec19-26. I just have a few questions.

1. I requested a lobby room, will it get pretty loud? And can you take an elevator to your room or do you have to walk up if you have a lobby room?
2. what wing is better to stay in?
3. Does the concerige room bigger or is it basically the same thing is the standard view room?

This is it can someone help.

Ok, lets see.....the loudness of the lobby room will depend on which side you are on and what floor. I would have to say that the first few floors above Whispering Canyon are very loud, especially at night. We were on the 5th floor and just around the corner from the lobby and didn't hear a thing anytime.

Which wing to request...Ok, from my notes that I have taken from advice on this board it looks like the best wing is the North Wing. It's on the MK side.

As for the concerige room size, I would venture to say that they would be somewhat bigger than the standard view. Hopefully someone else who has stayed on this level could help you out here.

Hope this helps!!

Sherri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter