WL CM's are the greatest!

joyful1nh

Mouseketeer
A little late in posting this, but-- we had such fabulous experiences at the WL! It started at check-in as Jackie took great pains to meet our requests and make sure we would be delighted while there.

Then every day Evelyn our housekeeper left fabulous little things for my DD, 4. Sure wish I could bring her home with me!

Then Petunia Pam at Whispering Canyon made my DD's 4th birthday extra special with some special attention.

Ranger Stan -- so knowlegable, so nice, and never forgot who we were the whole time we were there. Even remembered DD's name!

The boat captains who laughed and joked with us on our many trips to MK and the Contemporary.

Thanks to All -- you're the best. :)

:) Just wanted to let you know that I work at WL and I just received a phone call from my roommate (since she knows I frequent the boards) to find this post as the Managers had heard about it and wanted to recognize the CM's that you mentioned. Just thought you might like to know how much the appreciate your kind words :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!