With a Heavy Heart

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
I would like to tell all the oldies here that Robin Costello - Dels wife passed away at 3am this morning.

She has been plagued with blood clot issues the past few months but I'm not sure of the details of her passing.

RIP my dear friend...your wonderful talent with the written word will be missed.

ETA: Bennet aka Zurg is in the process of compiling all the Reports and stories we can find. After we get them together we will be sure to post some where that they will be easily accessible.

For those that were asking there is a group who is in the process of setting up a memorial fund and doing some fund raising. If your interested in more info feel free to PM me and I can give you the info.

I am so sorry to hear this. May she rest in peace:guilty:

:sad1: RIP Robin. I always enjoyed her trip reports and her blog. My Prayers go out to her husband, children, and grandchild.

Wow. That's such sad news. She was a wonderful woman who I had the pleasure of meeting before. Her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this! She was so young and I didn't realize she was ill.

How horrible! I remember her trip reports fondly.

This is awful news and my thoughts and prayers are with her family.

I am stunned. My sympathies to those who knew her personally.

agnes!

How sad. I spent many nights laughing hysterically after reading one of her blogs/posts. Condolences to her family.

Very sad news. RIP, Robin.

My condolences to her family .

Oh NO! I loved reading her stories. The grasshopper one comes to mind. That is so sad, and scary. Beautiful lady and wonderful family. My condolences to her family.

Dedicated to Dels Wife... Love ya, mean it....:sad1:

Oh my Gosh!She is a treasure and extremely talented lady! I followed their move to Fl and then back again, but had no idea about her illness. How very sad and heartbreaking for her family and friends. Posting L Y M I for Robin, and hope you are hanging in there Kimball...wow...:hug:

She brought so much joy to so many of us. May she rest in peace and may God comfort her friends and family.

Oh my gosh, I am shocked. I knew that she had been ill, this is just tragic. She was an amazing writer and an amazing wife, mother, grandmother and friend and she is gone way too soon. I had the pleasure of meeting here a few years ago, talking with her in PM's a few times and even bought some things from her ebay auctions when she was raising money to move to FL. In fact I wear the hat I bought from her all the time.

LYMI Wobin. :sad1: May you RIP. Much love and prayers to your family and friends.

:sad1: My sympathy to her family and friends. Robin's stories always made me laugh out loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter