Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked for August again and nothing yet. The CM I spoke to said they are releasing the Dessert Party at random times as opposed to even 90 days out. :confused3 So, the only advice they can give is to keep checking.

juliebug1997I'm guessing that you paid for that on top of your MVMCP ticket?[/QUOTE said:

You guessed right - it was on the top of the ticket! We loved it a lot and will do it again! But I wouldn't do it on a MVMCP again, I found it took us away from the party, but the desert buffet was fantastic !

So glad I stumbled across this thread...I was wondering if you could see the electrical parade from that same spot as far as timing and such goes. Sounds PERFECT. Thanks for starting it, OP!

We attended in January and am waiting to make an August reservation!

You can hear the parade and see the tops of the floats, not the best place to view the electrical parade.

Had a big dinner before the January dessert party, big mistake, will be attending hungry in August :lmao:

Still nothing for August, and past the 90-day mark now.....:sad2:

Well, not quite. I still have hope they'll release them tomorrow or Wednesday for August!

From a date calculator:

From and including: Monday, May 2, 2011
To, but not including : Monday, August 1, 2011

It is 91 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

epcotprincess, thanks for that info - I was just using the rough monthly calculation. There's still hope for the next day or two...:thumbsup2

Just grabbed July 3rd 8pm table for 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epcotprincess, thanks for that info - I was just using the rough monthly calculation. There's still hope for the next day or two...:thumbsup2

No problem! I am really dying to do this for our late August trip so I will be stalking the site-- I will definitely post if I find August availability! Here's hoping... :goodvibes

We attended in January and am waiting to make an August reservation!

You can hear the parade and see the tops of the floats, not the best place to view the electrical parade.

Had a big dinner before the January dessert party, big mistake, will be attending hungry in August :lmao:

I am a little worried about the same thing since we are having dinner at 'Ohana at 5pm but DH usually has no trouble putting away the sweets

July 3 & 4 are (finally) open! Yay! :yay:

Hooray!!!!! for everyone waiting for the 3rd & 4ths :cheer2:

Just grabbed July 3rd 8pm table for 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrates on getting the reservation!

Not sure if someone has posted this yet...but August, September, October and some of November are no longer grayed out! :cool1:

Here is to trying for August 21st! We have an ADR for CRT @ 5:25, (hope this is an early enough dinner, no lunch planned this day either). We plan on skipping desert at CRT.

The dates are now in the calendar for August and September but the system is saying nothing available when you click on them. Hoping this means they are close to opening both months!

I just called Disney as the calendar is available online, but saying nothing is available for me also, and they did a search on their end and said nothing was available yet. I'm going to keep checking....

Same here, called early this morning, and of course they don't know anything...

I think we are getting very close now.

Buzz

Thanks for the "heads up" everyone. I'll be keeping a close eye on it now. I'm going in September and I have already got dinner reservations for each night. Does anyone know if this is available on MNSSHP nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter